Single atom transistor is end of Moores Law may be beginning of quantum computing
The smallest transistor ever built -- in fact, the smallest transistor that can be built -- has been created using a single phosphorus atom by an international team of researchers.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : single, atom, transistor, moores, beginning, quantum, computing, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, w3bzsx1x1zc, 120219191244.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, single, atom, transistor, moores, beginning, quantum, computing,
Article Viewed 391 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Single atom transistor is end of Moores Law may be beginning of quantum computing
Date Listed : Monday, February 20, 2012
Source : ,
- Nine in 10 U.S. adults get too much sodium … every single day Nearly all Americans consume much more sodium than they should, according to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Most of the sodium comes from common restaurant ...
- First Single Camera Multi Parametric Cardiac Imaging System Uses.Findings Published in Circulation Research(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9205846.htm
- Single atom transistor is end of Moores Law may be beginning of quantum computingThe smallest transistor ever built -- in fact, the smallest transistor that can be built -- has been created using a single phosphorus atom by an international team of researchers.
- Physicists create working transistor consisting of a single atom In a remarkable feat of micro-engineering, physicists have created a working transistor consisting of a single atom placed precisely in a silicon crystal. The tiny electronic device uses as its ...
- A single protein helps the body keep watch over the Epstein Barr virus Some 90 percent of people are exposed to the Epstein Barr virus at some point in their life. Even though it is quickly cleared from the body, the virus can ...
- Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock will feature first Soundgarden single in 13 years Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, the latest game in Activision's Guitar Hero franchise, will feature a single from reunited grunge rockers Soundgarden. Warriors of Rock, unite!
- Quantum gas in free fall Bose Einstein condensate at zero gravityPhysicists have produced a Bose-Einstein condensate at zero gravity -- a step towards extremely sensitive quantum sensors for gravitation.
- Tributes to father of computingMicrosoft founders Bill Gates and Paul Allen lead tributes to Edward Roberts, the "father of the PC", who died at the age of 68.
- Data centers et cloud computing émettent trop de CO2 selon Greenpeace L'ONG profite de la sortie de l'iPad aux Etats-Unis (le 3 avril) pour présenter une étude sur les émissions de CO2 par les data centers, qui (surtout aux Etats-Unis), sont ...
- Racetrack ion trap is a contender in quantum computing quest Physicists have built and tested a device for trapping ions that potentially could process dozens at once with the most versatile control of any trap demonstrated to date, an advance ...