Worlds longest kidney transplant chain completed
The world's longest living-donor kidney transplant chain has just been completed. The chain involved 30 donors, 30 recipients and 17 hospitals throughout the U.S.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : worlds, longest, kidney, transplant, chain, completed, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, t0wpa2k9vjg, 120220102128.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, worlds, longest, kidney, transplant, chain, completed,
Article Viewed 417 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Worlds longest kidney transplant chain completed
Date Listed : Monday, February 20, 2012
Source : ,
- Worlds longest kidney transplant chain completedThe world's longest living-donor kidney transplant chain has just been completed. The chain involved 30 donors, 30 recipients and 17 hospitals throughout the U.S.
- Staghorn coral transplanted to threatened reefIn a delicate operation at sea, healthy staghorn coral were transplanted to a threatened reef off Florida's Broward County coast.
- Two Local Residents Part Of Record Kidney Donation ChainA single good deed helped save the lives of 30 people. Two Chicago area residents are among 60 people who took part in the longest kidney transplant chain ever.
- Lung Transplant Recipient Prepares For 10th Hancock Climb Next month, more than 4,000 people will climb 94 floors all the way to the top of the John Hancock Center to raise money for breathing problems, and one man ...
- A Sons Christmas Gift To His Ailing Father A KidneyLeonard Miller III didn't give his dad a sweater or set golf clubs for Christmas. The Chicago man gave his father the gift of life, CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot reports.
- Early results from the worlds brightest X ray source The SLAC linear collider in Menlo Park, California has already made a name for itself as one of the world’s largest and most prolific particle accelerator facilities dedicated to high ...
- Worlds first plastic antibodies in live organisms Stop spread of bee venom in miceResearchers have developed the first "plastic antibodies" successfully employed in live organisms -- stopping the spread of bee venom through the bloodstream of mice.
- Fireworks Victim Has Toe Transplanted Onto HandIt was a rare and delicate surgery. Doctors at a New York medical center have replaced a woman's thumb with her toe, and expect her to regain full mobility of her hand.
- Britain names Chagos Islands worlds largest marine preserve The government of Britain named the Chagos Islands – home to the military base of Diego Garcia and some of the Indian Ocean's healthiest coral reefs – the world's largest ...
- Nu Hart Leads The Way With Revolutionary Hair Transplant Procedure March 15, 2010 – Nu/Hart, a world leader in hair transplantation, recently introduced a revolutionary new procedure called NeoGrafting which provides a highly effective solution for hair loss. Also ...