Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.
Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2012/ 2/ prweb9201182.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : olin, college, president, elected, member, national, academy, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2012, prweb9201182.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, olin, college, president, elected, member, national, academy,
Article Viewed 665 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.
Date Listed : Monday, February 20, 2012
Source : ,
- Ants remember their enemys scentAnts retain the scent of insects they have fought with, enabling the whole colony to collectively "know its enemies", say scientists.
- Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201182.htm
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- Why a tightened defense budget would improve national securityNational security officials and experts say that if the defense budget were tightened policymakers would be forced to better prioritize spending.
- Russias Medvedev to sign international adoption accordWhen Russian President Medvedev visits Washington this week, he will sign a new agreement on international adoption.
- Gulf oil spill Mr. President the problem isnt just MMSThe Gulf oil spill has focused attention on the Minerals Management Service (MMS). But President Obama's disregard of the environment is more important.
- Ataturk Turkey wrestles with how to remember its founderA wave of biopics about Mustafa Kemal Ataturk stirs hot debate over modern Turkey's identity.
- MetricStream Selected by SunTrust for Enterprise Wide GRCBanks audit, compliance and risk management to be integrated on MetricStream GRC Platform (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4168294.htm
- LS9 Wins Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge AwardRenewable Petroleum™ technology efficiently converts renewable raw materials into low-carbon fuels and chemicals (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Renewable_Petroleum/Green_Chemistry/prweb4167074.htm
- Pakistans President Zardari closer to losing powers Pakistan's President Zardari could soon cede several of his powers to the prime minister, after a parliamentary committee approved a long-negotiated draft bill to that effect late Wednesday. It is ...