Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks
As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and losses...(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2012/ 2/ prweb9205466.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : sihle, insurance, group, urges, firms, protect, against, cyber, attacks, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2012, prweb9205466.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, sihle, insurance, group, urges, firms, protect, against, cyber, attacks,
Article Viewed 638 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks
Date Listed : Monday, February 20, 2012
Source : ,
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- Bird stewards increase the effectiveness of protected beachesBird stewards – individuals who police protected beaches and educate the public about the birds who inhabit it – greatly increase the effectiveness of protected beaches, a new survey finds.
- New Efforts Seek To Protect Kids From Concussions In January 2011, the city of Chicago passed some of the most strict concussion legislation in the country, but it was just the beginning, as there are several efforts afoot ...
- Mosquito Control Experts Professional Pet Sitters Partner to Protect PetsAMCA and NAPPS join forces to notify pet parents about heartworm disease risks (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4170014.htm
- American team of scientists help protect Guatemalas Lake Atitlan RENO, Nev. — A team of scientists from the University of Nevada, Reno, DRI, Arizona State University and University of California, Davis has returned from a two-week expedition to...
- Abnormal brain activity in migraineurs is not restricted to attacks LOS ANGELES (June 23, 2010) — Typically, migraine is considered to be an episodic disorder with discrete attacks of headache. But new research by Dr. Till Sprenger and ...
- Coffee may protect against head and neck cancers Data on the effects of coffee on cancer risk have been mixed. However, results of a recent study add to the brewing evidence that drinking coffee protects against cancer, this ...
- American scientists help protect Guatemalas Lake Atitlan from harmful algae blooms A team of US scientists has returned from a two-week expedition to Guatemala's tropical high-mountain Lake Atitlan, where they are working to find solutions to the algae blooms that have ...
- Bioengineers create simulator to test blood platelets in virtual heart attacksBioengineers have trained a computer neural network model to accurately predict how blood platelets would respond to complex conditions found during a heart attack or stroke.
- In Egypt Christians celebrate Easter Sunday under shadow of Christmas attacks Many Christians in Naga Hamadi are approaching Easter Sunday with trepidation just months after a striking episode of sectarian violence took place in their quiet city on the banks of ...