AUDIO Humans an ultra social species
It is wrong to think that the findings of evolutionary science support the idea that humans are by nature selfish, according to evolutionary biologist David Sloane Wilson.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : audio, humans, ultra, social, species, http, news.bbc.co.uk, news, today, today, newsid_9696000, 9696829.stm, http, www.bbc.co.uk, syndication, feeds, news, ukfs_news, tech, rss091.xml, news, science/nature, edition, audio, humans, ultra, social, species,
Article Viewed 388 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
bbc news | science/nature | uk edition
updated every minute of every day
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 72298 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : AUDIO Humans an ultra social species
Date Listed : Monday, February 20, 2012
Source : ,
- AUDIO Humans an ultra social speciesIt is wrong to think that the findings of evolutionary science support the idea that humans are by nature selfish, according to evolutionary biologist David Sloane Wilson.
- New species of bat Hipposideros griffini discovered in Vietnam A distinctive echolocation frequency led to the discovery of a new species of bat within the genus Hipposideros. Although this bat is similar to the species Hipposideros armiger, differences in ...
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Avoid Becoming Social Media Roadkill Top 5 Ways to Combat Negative Word of Mouth Free Webinar Negative Word of Mouth can kill your company's hard-earned reputation and revenues. In this Social Media Zuberance webinar we will show you how to avoid becoming Social Media Roadkill by ...
- Humans have a mighty bite new research shows The robust jaws and formidable teeth of some of our ancestors and ape cousins may suggest that humans are wimps when it comes to producing a powerful bite: but a ...
- Unusual rhino beetle behavior discovered Invasive species severely impact small islands The coconut rhinoceros beetle continues to munch its way through the crowns of coconut trees on the northwest coast of Guam. Rhino hunters are ready to get tough with bio-control ...
- Citizen science Birders contribute valuable data on invasive plant species In an effort to assess ties between birds' feeding habits and the spread of nonnative invasive plants, researchers provided ornithologists from four US states with questionnaires on daily bird-plant encounters. ...
- Concern over non native speciesA conservation charity warns that a number of non-native mammal species are damaging the UK countryside.
- Earth Hour where How about endangered species hour where Just as Earth Hour can pressure governments on global warming, so can consumers push politicians to protect endangered species such as bluefin tuna, several kinds of sharks, and corals -- ...
- Shock poll Why do so many Republicans think Obama is a socialist a Muslim or even the anti Christ where A new poll shows that a quarter of Republicans think Obama may be the anti-Christ. Apocalyptic right-wing rhetoric is going mainstream, as Republican lawmakers stoke the flames of epithet-hurlers and ...