Knightley enjoys research for A Dangerous Method
Keira Knightley did exhaustive homework, practiced making alarming, contorted faces in her bathroom mirror and then called director David Cronenberg.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : knightley, enjoys, research, dangerous, method, http, rds.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjnts1pjjpwl4acs3_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbyndfic21mbhbvcwm1bhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 14prkeurh, 1328748213, important, important, http, percentage, www.goerie.com, article, 20120208, entertainment0702, 302089977, knightley, enjoys, research, percentage, percentage, 2339, dangerous, method, percentage, percentage, 2339, knightley, enjoys, research, dangerous, method,
Article Viewed 224 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Knightley enjoys research for A Dangerous Method
Date Listed : Wednesday, February 08, 2012
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- Researchers See Differences in Autism Brain Development as Early as 6 Months The changes in brain development that underlie autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may be detectable in children as young as 6 months, according to research reported online today in the American ...
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Water Research and Water Properties from. David Gann Talks with Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio Logic Aqua Research and host of Sharon Kleyne Hour, about the Discovery and Benefits of Double-Helix Water.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the ...
- Preparations continue for launching engine icing research NASA scientists are making progress in their preparations to mount a detailed research campaign aimed at solving a modern-day aviation mystery involving the unlikely combination of fire and ice inside ...
- Substituting with smokeless tobacco saves lives research suggests Substituting smokeless tobacco products can save smokers' lives, and there is a scientific foundation that proves it, according to one researcher whose work shows that smokers can greatly reduce their ...
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- Meet plants and algaes common ancestor Primitive organisms not always so simple researcher saysA biologist has created a sketch of what the first common ancestor of plants and algae may have looked like.
- Military service even without combat can change personality and make vets less agreeable research suggests It's no secret that battlefield trauma can leave veterans with deep emotional scars that impact their ability to function in civilian life. But new research suggests that military service, even ...
- Researchers Develop Smart Phone Technology To Sense DepressionResearchers at Northwestern University are developing a smart phone that can sense whether you're falling victim to depression.
- Convergetics Research Center Announces Book Introducing New Paradigm of Reality The Multispace Universe Convergetics Research Center founder and president, Eugeniu Alexandrescu, announces that his new book, The New Paradigm of Reality: The Multispace Universe, will be launched at the beginning of 2011. The ...