Hawaii soccer event takes aim overseas
Organizers of the Hawaiian Islands Invitational soccer championship hope to attract about 30,000 fans — as many as 5,000 from overseas — for the inaugural event next year as the state seeks to market itself through the world's most popular sport.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : hawaii, soccer, event, takes, overseas, http, rds.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjak0nhvobnia8nn_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbyohq3yjvxbhbvcwm2bhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 13dtulj9v, 1310068404, important, important, http, percentage, www.staradvertiser.com, sports, 20110707_hawaii_soccer_event_takes_aim_overseas.html, hawaii, soccer, event, takes, overseas,
Article Viewed 332 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Hawaii soccer event takes aim overseas
Date Listed : Thursday, July 07, 2011
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Frances World Cup soccer woes rock French society The meltdown of France's World Cup team - both on and off the pitch - have shaken all walks of French society. The team has become a metaphor for everything ...
- South Africa World Cup baby names Moms choose Fifa Bafana and Soccer City South Africa World Cup baby names such as Fifa, Bafana, and Soccer City are proliferating in the Rainbow Nation as white and black families name their children after stadiums and ...
- How to watch more 2010 World Cup soccer onlineLooking for streaming live video of the 2010 World Cup? Viewers in North American have plenty of options for online World Cup 2010 action.
- Amateur UK astronomer nets cosmic discovery from HawaiiAn amateur astronomer has made a "major astronomical discovery" while accessing a telescope in Hawaii over the internet while at work in the UK.
- University of Hawaii at Manoa team going after regional climate patterns of global warming Climate models project that the global average temperature will rise about 1°C by the middle of the century, if we continue with business as usual and emit greenhouse gases as ...
- Soccer strip warning after hijackFootball fans are urged to look out for "suspicious" England shirts after a lorry was hijacked at gunpoint in Flintshire.
- Hawaiis Oahu Comparison Shopping and Vacation Planning Trends Revealed by Online Lodging Directory Rentalo.com Interests, Behaviors, and Preferences for Travelers and Vacationers Searching for Vacation Rentals (http://rentalo.com/), Hotels, and Bed and Breakfasts in Honolulu, Kailua, and Waikiki (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
- Local Military Wives Receive a Surprise Spa Day from their Spouse Overseas Compliments of the Bellus Academy Bellus Academy of Beauty & Spa partners with The Greater San Diego Chamber of Commerce to invite Military wives for a day of relaxation any day in February! (PRWeb ...
- Hawaiian shirt.net Offers 10 Tips To Beat The Winter Blues Things You Can Do Right Now to Have a Better DayStarting tonight you can beat the winter blahs using ten simple tips. (PRWeb Feb 19, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hawaiian-clothing/hawaiian-shirt/prweb3618144.htm
- 49 states dusted with snow Hawaiis the holdout
AP AP - Forget red and blue — color America white. There was snow on the ground in 49 states Friday. Hawaii was the holdout.