Number of missing from Joplin tornado down to seven
Reuters - The list of people unaccounted for in the wake of the May 22 tornado in Joplin, Missouri, is down to seven, city officials said Wednesday.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : number, missing, from, joplin, tornado, down, seven, reuters, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, science, important, http, news.yahoo.com, 20110601, us_nm, us_tornado_joplin, number, missing, from, joplin, tornado, down, seven, reuters,
Article Viewed 294 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Science group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 199399 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Science: Number of missing from Joplin tornado down to seven
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Source : Science News, Yahoo! News: Science News
- Malachy the Pekingese wins prestigious U.S. dog show
Reuters Reuters - A placid Pekingese slowly trotted to victory on Tuesday at the 136th Westminster Kennel Club dog show, beating a Dalmatian, a German Shepherd, a Dachshund and three other ...
- Astronaut Glenn calls historic flight best day of his life
Reuters Reuters - Astronaut John Glenn, marking the 50th anniversary on Monday of his historic flight as the first American to orbit the Earth, remembered it as the best day of ...
- Study finds one percent of human genes switched off
Reuters Reuters - Scientists studying the human genome have found that each of us is carrying around 20 genes that have been completely inactivated, suggesting that not all switched-off genes are ...
- Flood hit dyke in south China suffers new breach
Reuters Reuters - A flood-battered dyke in China suffered a fresh breach on Wednesday as heavy flooding that has killed nearly 200 people in the past week intensified and about 100,000 ...
- Obama seeks new drill ban as oil still spews
Reuters Reuters - The White House is set to step up its legal battle on Wednesday to keep deepwater drilling on hold in the Gulf of Mexico in the aftermath of ...
- UKs Cameron Obama to talk BP at G8 G20 summit
Reuters Reuters - British Prime Minister David Cameron is expected to discuss BP with U.S. President Barack Obama when the two meet this weekend, Cameron's spokesman said Wednesday.
- Tornadoes in Wisconsin Montana spur early warning systemThe VORTEX-2 tornado research project completed last week aims to increase warning times and reduce false alarms.
- Gulf oil spill Five numbers that could sink BP CEO Hayward Gulf oil spill has cost BP nearly half its market value and at least $10 million a day in potential US fines. Can BP CEO Hayward survive those losses?
- SciFri Radio Tornadoes The average warning time for a tornado is about 15 minutes. But is that enough time to get your family out of harm's way? In this segment, a look at ...
- Putin bolsters oil defense ties with Venezuela
Reuters Reuters - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin gave the United States' main Latin American foe, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, a needed boost with a brief visit on Friday to discuss ...