AUDIO Strictly changed my life
Dr Pamela Stephenson-Connolly, psychologist and wife of comedian Billy Connolly, discusses her new book on sex lives. She also talks about appearing on the latest series of Strictly Come Dancing.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : audio, strictly, changed, life, http, www.bbc.co.uk, news, news, entertainment, arts, 13618008, audio, strictly, changed, life,
Article Viewed 278 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Entertainment group.
And brought to you by Channel BBC, BBC is the world wide famous news agency
The XMl Feed Type text/xml and collected data 133821 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
BBC: Entertainment: AUDIO Strictly changed my life
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Source : BBC Entertainment, BBC Entertainment
- Tories gay views have changedSenior Conservative Nick Herbert says his party is now a force for "progress" on gay rights.
- Negative Eating Habits Can Be Changed Easily If Your Reason is Strong Enough Before any change in eating habits is possible, you must accept responsibility for where you are today. This is not beating yourself up or berating yourself. It is simply accepting ...
- Students Short Changed by Governments Focus on Test Scores Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 4 /CNW/ - Business Owners across Toronto are invited and encouraged to attend the Business Owners Seminar Series (BOSS), a series of ...
- Shoes may have changed how we runBarefoot runners may be at less risk of injury than those who wear cushioned running shoes, new research suggests.
- California Reassures Women that Mammogram Laws Not ChangedUp to the minute insurance news and magazine archives for property casualty insurance professionals
- Bail is changed for rape accusedA man accused of raping the teenage daughter of his ex-partner has his bail conditions changed so he can service a debt of over £2.5m.
- Berlin Walls fall Four former East Germans assess changed livesOn 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, those who lived behind the Iron Curtain talk of both disappointments and unexpected opportunities.
- American Myths Revisited Barack Obama has not fundamentally changed how
Canadians see the United States Press releases distributed via CNW Group. First Nova Scotia Music Teacher to receive the Award TORONTO, Nov. 2 /CNW/ - MusiCounts, Canada's music education charity ...
- Kendra Wilkinson on How Pregnancy Changed Her Life In June this year, Kendra Wilkinson, former girlfriend of Hugh Hefner, announced that she was expecting a child with then-fiancé now-husband Hank Baskett. A few weeks later, the star revealed ...
- Nobel Physics Winners Changed Our Lives
PC World PC World - Like the Internet? Own a digital camera? If so, please take a moment to thank today's three Nobel prizewinners for their discoveries.