As Chinas Workers Get a Raise Companies Fret
The rising labor costs for companies that supply Chinese goods to the West may result in higher consumer prices.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : chinas, workers, raise, companies, fret, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, 9835ac9fae1535e52dec80b710233429, chinas, workers, raise, companies, fret,
Article Viewed 213 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 214560 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: Business: As Chinas Workers Get a Raise Companies Fret
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Source : NYT > Business, New York Times > Business
- Updated Data Storage Systems in DEAC Guarantee Business Continuity and 100% Data Safety for European Companies European companies substantially strengthen its position against competitors using the updated data storage systems (SAN) in DEAC European data centers. The centralized location of data in at least two different ...
- The 100 top grossing enterprises in Chinas electric motor manufacturing industry: comparative analysis and development strategy The electric motor industry in China is growing. This is no surprise. According to one well-regarded methodology, the level of a countrys economic development can be assessed by the number ...
- Auto Sales In 2010: Companies Will Take A Long Step This year, the rising interest rates, weak consumer confidence and a dull demand along with the fear of oil price rise still threatens the ‘just now sprouted’ recovery of lending ...
- Last Chance For Companies To Avoid Fines For Cell Phone Use While Driving FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Peterborough, ON, Canada, By March, 18, 2010 - laws that ban hands-on wireless phone use while driving went into effect in Ontario [January 29th], Saskatchewan [January 1st] and ...
- CEEOA starts the annual research "CEE IT Outsourcing Review" and launches ITOlist.eu �" the catalogue of ITO companies 17 March, 2010 �" Sofia �" Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association (CEEOA) is pleased to announce that they started the research “Central and Eastern Europe IT Outsourcing Review 2009” ...
- CNNC Acquires Uranium Companies to Fuel China’s Nuclear Power Industry Growth China has massive growth plans for its nuclear power industry. It currently operates 11 nuclear reactors with a total installed nuclear capacity of 8,587 MW. Nuclear power presently contributes about ...
- Asbestos Removal, Demolition, Mold Remediation, Lead Abatement, PCB's: Toronto Ontario Canada's leading Environmental Remediation companies since 1989 (1888PressRelease) Restoration Environmental REC Environmental Remediation has been successfully been removing Asbestos, Mold, Lead, all Hazardous Materials Materials and completing Demolition, Flood Water Fire Damage Restoration from Government, Commercial, Industrial ...
- Asbestos Workers Wanted Job Opportunities in Toronto Ontario, for asbestos removal and hazardous materials removal Workers and Supervisors Wanted (1888PressRelease) Asbestos Removal and Hazardous Materials Workers Wanted in Toronto: Job and Employment Opportunities for Asbestos Removal, Fire Water Damage Restoration, Demolition Workers in Toronto.
Asbestos Removal and Hazardous Materials Workers ...
- Anger Class Online®, the Premier Online Anger Management Provider for Fortune 500 Companies Anger Class Online®, owned and operated by the AJ Novick Group, Inc. offers online anger management classes for court ordered requirements, employer needs as well as personal growth.
Laguna Beach, ...
- Seeking The Best Credit Card Debt Consolidation Loans & Bad Credit Debt Consolidation Loans Companies Debt consolidation is replacement of multiple debts with a single debt. Most of the debtors seek credit card debt consolidation because it is the credit card debt that forms the ...