Zuckerberg Privacy anxiety is fleeting
New features may initially give Facebook users a fright but quickly become the norm and what people expect to find, Facebook's CEO tells audience at G8 forum.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : zuckerberg, privacy, anxiety, fleeting, http, rss.feedsportal.com, 32447, 475521, 15558b28, 0lnews0bcnet0n0c830a10e10a230i30e20a0a667890e930bhtml0dpart0frss0gsubj0fnews0gtag0f25470e10i30e0a0e20a, story01.htm, zuckerberg, privacy, anxiety, fleeting,
Article Viewed 273 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Blog group.
And brought to you by Channel CNET, Tech news and business reports by CNET News.com.
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 85081 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
CNET: Blog: Zuckerberg Privacy anxiety is fleeting
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Source : Threats, Tech News First
- Why a Little Anxiety May Be Good For You
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - Among depressed people, anxiety
associated with worrying may help relieve depression, a new study suggests.
- Jaycee Dugard video a plea for privacyThe Jaycee Dugard video was seen Thursday on ABC's 'Good Morning America,' the first time she has appeared publicly since her 18-year kidnapping ordeal.
- EU Data Privacy Group Goes After Google Street View Google Street View continues to be a controversial product and, despite its obvious benefits, many countries are worried about the privacy implications. Google has come under fire time and time ...
- IEEE Security and Privacy Magazine to Host Raucous Lifestyle Hacking Panel at RSA San Francisco 2010 IEEE Security & Privacy magazine will host a high-caliber panel at the RSA Conference exploring lifestyle hacking, wherein twenty-something employees hack their way around security controls in the name of ...
- EPIC Files Google Buzz Privacy Complaint With FTCWhile many have been up-in-arms over the privacy SNAFU that was Google Buzz upon release, the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) filed a formal complaint with the FTC on Tuesday (.PDF).
- Trade Privacy LLC Research Concludes Apple Inc. Has Blocked Their Import Records from Public Access Trade Privacy LLC research concludes that Apple Incorporated has blocked all of its ocean freight import records from the public. Meanwhile, Microsoft, Google and Sony continue to import daily unprotected, ...
- Privacy Google Buzz kill where Many have spoken out about how Google Buzz handles users' contact lists. Here's how to stay on top of what you share.
- Googles Buzz Gets Privacy Changes In response to complaints over privacy and usability, Google has already made changes to the Buzz feature that it added to Gmail earlier in the week. Never let it be ...
- Privacy The Economist’s article on Privacy 2.0 (Woo hoo! Someone has come up with the brilliant idea of adding “2.0″ to privacy! This is terrific. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ...
- Privacy In The Digital World Privacy In The Digital WorldSource: agonist.orgSo, my suggestion is this. It's a kind of corollary to an old letter writing chestnut my father says, "son, don't write it down unless ...