VIDEO Why sitcom Frasier was special
Actress Jane Leeves who played Daphne Moon in the American sitcom Frasier talks to BBC Breakfast about why it was so special.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : video, sitcom, frasier, special, http, www.bbc.co.uk, news, news, entertainment, arts, 13543479, video, sitcom, frasier, special,
Article Viewed 193 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Video group.
And brought to you by Channel BBC, BBC is the world wide famous news agency
The XMl Feed Type text/xml and collected data 121568 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
BBC: Video: VIDEO Why sitcom Frasier was special
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Source : BBC Video Entertainment, BBC Video Entertainment
- Popular Ethical Hacking Book Live Hacking Now Available in India With a Special Price Live Hacking: The Ultimate Guide to Hacking Techniques & Countermeasures for Ethical Hackers & IT Security Experts is now available in India from ETA NET Serve Pvt. Ltd at half ...
- Art Meets Science for Special Kick Off Event The Creative Coalition Partners with National Lab Day The Creative Coalition, in conjunction with National Lab Day, will host fifty of the most influential members of the entertainment community for a special kick-off dinner of their new nationwide ...
- Briefing Strains in US special relationship with Israel The 'special relationship' the US and Israel have long enjoyed is being tested again today as US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton addresses AIPAC, the most powerful Israel lobby in ...
- US plan to train Indonesias special forces sets off alarm The Obama administration wants to strengthen ties with Indonesia, including training for its special forces. But Indonesia's elite military unit has been investigated for beatings, disappearances, and assassinations.
- Apple iPad lassos AP Conde Nast for special apps The Apple iPad launches in a few weeks. In the meantime, media companies such as the AP and Conde Nast are positioning themselves to benefit from Apple's latest device.
- Credit Cards Now Accepted by Special Collections and Archives
Special Collections and Archives of Georgia State University Library is now accepting on-line Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express credit card payments for copies of archival material such as photographs, ...
- Obesity and physical inactivity poses arthritis risk especially for women Researchers have noted a higher prevalence of arthritis and arthritis-attributable activity limitations in the US versus the Canadian population. The authors attribute the higher prevalence of arthritis and AAL to ...
- R E P E A T Watch BRAVO Arts and Minds Special The Charles Taylor Prize
for Literary Non Fiction broadcast Saturday to Wednesday Press releases distributed via CNW Group.
- Three days grace announce u.s. Headline dates with special guest chevelle along with New York, NY - *Three Days Grace* have announced dates for their U.S. headlining tour in support of the band’s most recent release *_Life Starts Now_*. The first ...
- Media Advisory Celebrate Black History Month With Pearson San Antonios Special Presentation of The History of Black Economic Empowerment Community Invited to Join Company's 1,000 Employees in Exploring Diversity With Nationally Recognized Speaker Deborah Peek Crockett, Ph.D. (PRWeb Feb 16, 2010)