German unemployment down in May
The German unemployment rate fell to 7% in May as the jobless total fell, according to the German Labour office.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : german, unemployment, down, http, www.bbc.co.uk, news, news, business, 13599700, german, unemployment, down,
Article Viewed 201 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Business group.
And brought to you by Channel BBC, BBC is the world wide famous news agency
The XMl Feed Type text/xml and collected data 158431 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
BBC: Business: German unemployment down in May
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Source : BBC Business, BBC Business
- On jobs vs. high unemployment Obama has political balancing act Latest figures show the US economy's strongest job creation performance in three years. That's good news for Obama, but amid high unemployment, he also needs to stress the plight of ...
- Maplesoft Opens Office in GermanyLocal support in Germany will help end-users realize full potential of Maplesoft technology. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/maplesoft/Maplesoft/prweb3820534.htm
- Is any work better than no work where Not for unemployment benefits. Unemployed Americans who take parttime or temp work may find that their unemployment benefits get cut after that job ends. It's a disincentive to work, but Congress is moving to ...
- Germany cracks down on home schoolingGermany and Sweden do not permit home schooling. A German couple has sought asylum in the US to be able to home school their children.
- Germany social welfare ruling sees right to social cultural lifeLast month a Germany social welfare ruling blocked entitlement reductions on the grounds that all citizens have a right to participate in social, cultural life.
- Unemployment rate 9.7 percent. Underemployment far higher.The unemployment rate doesn't count those who have stopped looking for work or part-time workers who want full-time employment. In February, underemployment stood at 16.8 percent.
- Total unemployment increased to nearly 17 percentThe US total unemployment, including all unemployed workers, even those who have stopped looking for work, increased to nearly 17 percent in February.
- Germanys Merkel meets Greece PM over debt bailout tensions German Chancellor Angela Merkel met Greece Prime Minister George Papandreou in Berlin today in an attempt to calm debt bailout tensions between Europe's economic powerhouse and the heavily indebted Mediterranean ...
- House passes jobs bill no giant leap against unemployment Positive signs suggest that the jobs bill passed by the House Thursday could help curb unemployment, economists say. But it is not expected to be a major kick-start to job ...
- Snow didnt skew the unemployment rate. But the census will. The snowstorms in the East didn't skew the February jobs report. But the hiring of more than 500,000 census workers this spring will trim the unemployment rate and boost spending ...