First Doctor Social Bookmarking Site Launched by Medical Web Experts
SAN DIEGO, May 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical web design and Internet marketing innovator Medical Web Experts has recently launched the world's first doctor social bookmarking website, http://www.doctorbookmarks.com . By allowing users to share links to healthcare-related web content in a social environment of users with similar interests, doctors and medically ...
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : first, doctor, social, bookmarking, site, launched, medical, experts, http, rds.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjaga3nzn_faa8qn_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbycwryzwd1bhbvcwm4bhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 151496f9s, 1305955456, important, important, http, percentage, www.redorbit.com, news, health, 2051278, first_doctor_social_bookmarking_site_launched_by_medical_web_experts, index.html, percentage, 3fsource, r_health, first, doctor, social, bookmarking, site, launched, medical, experts,
Article Viewed 648 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: First Doctor Social Bookmarking Site Launched by Medical Web Experts
Date Listed : Friday, May 20, 2011
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- Chess Experts Help Researchers Understand How We See the World Just as expert chess players scrutinize a board to calculate their next moves, UT Dallas cognitive neuroscientists are studying the way these players' brains work to better understand how visual...
- Experts delay H5N1 study decisionExperts have delayed a decision about whether controversial research into the H5N1 bird flu virus should be published.
- AUDIO Humans an ultra social speciesIt is wrong to think that the findings of evolutionary science support the idea that humans are by nature selfish, according to evolutionary biologist David Sloane Wilson.
- Chicago Doctor Wants To Develop Clinic For Transgender ChildrenA doctor at Children's Memorial Hospital he would like to help develop a clinic for transgender children.
- Mosquito Control Experts Professional Pet Sitters Partner to Protect PetsAMCA and NAPPS join forces to notify pet parents about heartworm disease risks (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4170014.htm
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Avoid Becoming Social Media Roadkill Top 5 Ways to Combat Negative Word of Mouth Free Webinar Negative Word of Mouth can kill your company's hard-earned reputation and revenues. In this Social Media Zuberance webinar we will show you how to avoid becoming Social Media Roadkill by ...
- Echec de la fusée sud coréenne lheure de la bataille dexperts Dix jours après l'explosion en vol du deuxième KSLV-1, les causes n'ont toujours pas été clairement identifiées. L'Agence spatiale sud-coréenne (Kari), en charge de l'étage supérieur, et la firme russe Khrounitchev, ...
- Askthedoctor.com Makes Medical Information More Accessible to the Public by Completing Phase 1 of US Expansion AskTheDoctor.com has set up their first US location in Miami, Florida and have hired on eight full time medical doctors. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)