Sign Language week 149
Another selection of strange signs sent in by readers on their travels.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : sign, language, week, http, telegraph.feedsportal.com, 32726, 564440, 146f409a, 0l0stelegraph0o0ctravel0cpicturegalleries0csignlanguage0c84741720csign0elanguage0eweek0e1490bhtml, story01.htm, sign, language, week,
Article Viewed 129 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0.01%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Travel group.
And brought to you by Channel Telegraph, Telegraph Group Limited is a newspaper publisher
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 147571 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Telegraph: Travel: Sign Language week 149
Date Listed : Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Source : Travel, Telegraph News | Travel
- Digital tools to save languagesFacebook, YouTube and even texting will be the salvation of many of the world's endangered languages, scientists believe.
- Language lessons for an American in SeoulThree boys on a subway platform in South Korea summon courage to test their text-book English on a native speaker. The result was charming.
- Easter Sunday A Syrian bid to resurrect Aramaic the language of Jesus Christ Jesus Christ is remembered on Good Friday and Easter Sunday, but the language he spoke is all but forgotten. A controversial new language institute in Syria seeks to save Aramaic. ...
- Same Brain Spots Handle Sign Language and Speaking
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - Language is created in the same areas of the brain,
regardless of whether a person speaks English or uses American Sign Language to
communicate, new research found. The discovery suggests ...
- Mothers sensitivity may help language growth in children with autism spectrum disorder A new study shows that maternal sensitivity may influence language development among children who go on to develop autism. Understanding the benefits of sensitive structuring in the development of language ...
- NetQin Mobile Anti virus 3.2 Multi language Version to be Unveiled Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 15 /CNW/ - Forest Glen Public School located at 3400 Ponytrail Drive in Mississauga is closed on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010, due ...
- Prairie Dogs May Have the Most Complex Animal Language last 10 news on softpedia.com With the recent launch of the iPad, the year of the tablet finally started, regardless of the mixed feelings that the iPad's lack of Flash ...
- Mixed handed children more likely to have mental health language and scholastic problems study finds Children who are mixed-handed, or ambidextrous, are more likely to have mental health, language and scholastic problems in childhood than right- or left-handed children, according to a new study. The ...
- Zimbabwes language of hopeAs political stalemate deepens, a school for the hearing-impaired in an impoverished township shows what's possible.
- Sobs and Growls Come Across In Any Language
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - You don't always need to use words to get your point across - you could just growl or yelp.