WORLD BRIEFING Europe Russia New Census Shows Population Decline
Russia's population declined by nearly 3.4 million over the past decade, according to census figures released Monday, adding to fears that an aging and decreasing population will sap economic growth.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : world, briefing, europe, russia, census, shows, population, decline, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, 4f0b90c0d5148484eada8f7647afe14d, world, briefing, europe, russia, census, shows, population, decline,
Article Viewed 345 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 218600 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: World: WORLD BRIEFING Europe Russia New Census Shows Population Decline
Date Listed : Thursday, March 31, 2011
Source : Europe News, New York Times > Europe News
- Updated Data Storage Systems in DEAC Guarantee Business Continuity and 100% Data Safety for European Companies European companies substantially strengthen its position against competitors using the updated data storage systems (SAN) in DEAC European data centers. The centralized location of data in at least two different ...
- Distribution and Patient Support for Speciality Medicines in Europe Speciality medicines (specialty in the US) have become one of the main drivers of pharmaceutical industry growth. High tech, ‘high touch’ products with premium prices targeted at chronic, complex diseases, ...
- Mobicip Launches iPhone & iPod Touch Parental Control Web Filtering Service in Europe Popular internet safety and parental control service launches dedicated server and data center operations so parents and educators in Europe can have their kids and teens surf the mobile web ...
- Computer Hardware - Europe Industry Guide Bharatbook added a new report on "Computer Hardware: Europe Industry Guide" which gives in-depth analysis on Computer hardware industry in Europe.
Computer Hardware: Europe Industry Guide report ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132736&rt=Computer-Hardware-Europe-Industry-Guide.html ) is ...
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs for Autumn/Winter 2010/11 Reports Now Available on ReportsandReports Dallas, TX: ReportsandReports announce it will carry the Survey of the European Fabric Fairs for Autumn/Winter 2010/11 Market Research Report in its Store.
The European fabric fairs for the autumn/winter 2010/11 ...
- European Forestry Investments Wednesday, 4th March 2010
European Forestry Investments present an outstanding opportunity for all those people who care about the environment and seriously want to do something about it. The best part ...
- Smart Energy Meters Market in Europe 2009-2013--Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation The Smart meter technology is designed to show the exact use of energy; allowing them to curb its use, save money, and cut carbon emissions. These meters provide a wide ...
- Location Based Services (LBS) Market in Europe 2008-2012--Aarkstore Enterprise Market Research Aggregation Location Based Services (LBS) provide location-specific services to users through GPS or wireless network. LBS provide services such as navigation and mapping of points of interests, weather information, tracking field ...
- European Burn test proves E500 foam is “self extinguishing” for Attic Insulation and Cavity Insulation. Hundreds of home owners all across Europe love E:zero E500 open cell foam. The benefits of this foam for attic insulation are astounding. Open cell foam currently has the majority ...
- HMX Group in drive to boost Bobby Jones European Apparel Operations As Bobby Jones enters into an exciting period for the brand, it is announced that operations have now been centralised from HMX Group’s head office.
Cheshire, UK, March 04 2010 -- ...