Japan Nuclear Crisis Erodes Farmers Livelihoods
In Fukushima Prefecture, bans on farm products are eroding the incomes of farmers, who are convinced that the government is not on their side.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : japan, nuclear, crisis, erodes, farmers, livelihoods, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, 290e998ab78e3bd5b570240075fa1a31, japan, nuclear, crisis, erodes, farmers, livelihoods,
Article Viewed 247 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 235871 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: World: Japan Nuclear Crisis Erodes Farmers Livelihoods
Date Listed : Thursday, March 31, 2011
Source : Asia News, New York Times > Asia News
- CNNC Acquires Uranium Companies to Fuel China’s Nuclear Power Industry Growth China has massive growth plans for its nuclear power industry. It currently operates 11 nuclear reactors with a total installed nuclear capacity of 8,587 MW. Nuclear power presently contributes about ...
- Payday Loans: Rapid cash for your mid month financial crisis If you are facing some unexpected financial crisis in your life and want to get rid of it soon, payday loans would be the deal you are in need of. ...
- High Risk Loans-Make You Eligible to Retain Financial Crisis These loans aid you by providing the needed funds which then enables you to fulfill the wants without any regard to the credit position.
These loans aid you to meet the ...
- Joint-Venture Partnerships Set to Boost India’s Nuclear Industry Growth Bharatbook added a new report on "Joint-Venture Partnerships Set to Boost India’s Nuclear Industry Growth" discusses the potential growth in the Indian nuclear power industry, in context with growing joint-venture ...
- Charlotte Lawyer For Your Financial Crisis Or Debt Charlotte, USA, 5 th Mar, 2010: Charlotte lawyer represents consumers and business owners in the state of North Carolina to manage through the financial crisis utilization of combination of debt ...
- The Future of the Global Nuclear Fuel Processing Industry to 2020 The total market for the nuclear fuel processing industry will increase at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 6.4% from $20.8 billion in 2009 to $42.1 billion by 2020. ...
- South Korean Nuclear Companies Target the Global Nuclear Reactor Construction Market South Korean nuclear industry players foresee a potential market in the global nuclear power plant construction. The growing demand for energy driven by developing countries such as India and China ...
- Obama’s Pro-nuclear Policy to Benefit Companies across the Nuclear Value Chain The US, which currently operates the largest fleet of nuclear reactors, had more than 100 GW of installed nuclear capacity at the end of 2009, providing nearly 20% of the ...
- Unsecured Loans for Bad Credit-Finance to meet crisis with affordable rates Do you think that imperfect credit scores create issue in getting external loan help? Moreover, you believe that you are not able to get any loan from the financial market ...
- High Risk Loans-Make Complete Your Bad Financial Crisis Money lending offers chances although of cash borrowing other than happens to be a hard affair even sometimes. No lender wishes still to contract with such a band of borrowers ...