Lawmakers try to stall law on cutting debit card fees
A bipartisan group of lawmakers is pushing to delay a law to reduce the fees banks collect from retailers every time a debit card is swiped.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : lawmakers, stall, cutting, debit, card, fees, http, rssfeeds.usatoday.com, usatodaycomwashington, topstories, xtov0d9nyzo, 2011, swipefees30_st_n.htm, lawmakers, stall, cutting, debit, card, fees,
Article Viewed 262 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Politics group.
And brought to you by Channel USA Today, Up-to-the-minute news & information inc National
The XMl Feed Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and collected data 65933 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
USA Today: Politics: Lawmakers try to stall law on cutting debit card fees
Date Listed : Thursday, March 31, 2011
Source : Washington/Politics, Washington/Politics rss news feeds on national, world, politics, money, technology, sports, life and entertainment, and travel news and headlines. Visit www.usatoday.com/marketing/rss/index.htm today.
- PDF to XML: Convert PDF files to XML at 60% Cost Cutting Rate Looking to convert your important data and PDF files into xml with high accuracy? Convert to XML is right solution to fulfill absolute requirements of PDF to XML Conversion within ...
- Custom Laser Cutting Technology Company Announces Expansion of Services
San Diego, CA March 16, 2010 â€" In addition to signage and manufacturing services, Southern California laser cutting technology company RMS Laser, Inc. now offers design, programming, paint and finishing ...
- Rapid Outsourcing Medical Transcription at 60% Cutting Rates Outsourcing Transcription Service is a one of the leader among various offshore transcription companies providing world class medical transcription service since 17 years. We can offer you the best and ...
- Data Collection Services, Collect Data at 60% Cutting Rate Outsourcing Web Research is one of the worldâ€™s best leading outsourcing data research organizations having comprehensive online data collection solution. Our data collection services involve data extraction and database management ...
- Get Cutting Tools announces the launch of their Business Website. Metafab Enterprise, Mumbai is delighted to announce the launch of its http://www.indiamart.com/unomechengg/ that will be of tremendous value to our customers. The company, is one of the most reputed manufacturers, ...
- Express Data Entry Services at 60% Cutting Rates Offshore Data Entry is having more than 17 years of experience in data entry field. We offer data entry services to various parts of world such as UK, Canada, USA ...
- Deck Cleaning and Sealing Company in St. Louis takes Pride in Eco-Friendly, Cutting edge Technology St. Louis, MI â€" Deck cleaning and sealing companies are looking forward to the spring time rush of business from consumers who will need to get their deck ready to ...
- Professional Bookkeeping Services: 60% Cutting Rates Hi-Tech Bookkeeping Services is an important bookkeeping services provider outsourcing company. Bookkeeping and Accounting services is an important part in the smooth and successful functioning of any bookkeeping business. Our ...
- Stationary Steam Pressure Washers Offer New Grease-Cutting Features WOBURN, MA U.S.A. - February 16, 2010 - DaimerÂ® Industries, a U.S-based exporter and domestic supplier of stationary, all-steam pressure washers, has expanded its line of high-pressure, steam-cleaning machines. The ...
- 60% Cutting Rates for Outsourcing Copy Typing Services Word Processing India provides proficiently and top quality copy typing services for all kind of industries. We offer quality typing services for business meetings, conference calls, earnings call, audio typing ...