First New Lupus Drug in 50 Years Wins FDA Approval
ContributorNetwork - In what is being hailed as a hallmark in health care, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Benlysta, a medication designed for treatment of lupus erythematosus. Not only is Benlysta the first new drug for lupus in more than 50 years to reach the market, but it is the first drug derived from the study of genes (genomics), reports The Wall Street Journal.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : first, lupus, drug, years, wins, approval, contributornetwork, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, science, important, http, news.yahoo.com, 20110311, hl_ac, 8033998_first_new_lupus_drug_in_50_years_wins_fda_approval, first, lupus, drug, years, wins, approval, contributornetwork,
Article Viewed 504 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Science group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 199399 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: Science: First New Lupus Drug in 50 Years Wins FDA Approval
Date Listed : Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Source : Science News, Yahoo! News: Science News
- Gorillas Escape Kansas City Zoo Enclosure
ContributorNetwork ContributorNetwork - The Kansas City Star reports two male western lowland gorillas escaped from their enclosure at the Kansas City Zoo on Sunday. The incident triggered a "code red" throughout ...
- PETA Needs to Get a Little Class and Dignity
ContributorNetwork ContributorNetwork - COMMENTARY | The People for the Ethical Treatment for Animals advocacy group continues to show the group's decision-makers have little taste and even less class. Thanks to a ...
- Rick Santorum Barack Obama and the Christianity Question
ContributorNetwork ContributorNetwork - COMMENTARY | Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum has come under some criticism for a comment he made regarding Barack Obama's Christianity or lack thereof. According to the Associated ...
- Mega Stock Picks megastockpicks.com Initiates Coverage on FDA Approval for POZEN Inc. NasdaqGM POZN Drug Vimovo with Immediate Buy Recommendation Mega Stock Picks (www.megastockpicks.com) gives it's top buy recommendation to Pozen, Inc (NasdaqGM: POZN) upon approval of it's FDA submitted drug, Vimovo. (PRWeb Mar 25, 2010)
- Leading Online Veterinary CPD Programme Gains RACE Approval Keysteps Online, the video continuing education service for veterinary surgeons and nurses, is the only UK web based video programme with RACE approval. (PRWeb Mar 21, 2010)
- Microsoft Yahoo Deal Gets Approval from Regulators in the US and EU The preparation stage for the biggest deal in web-search history is over, Microsoft and Yahoo are free to do as they please with their search engines as far as US ...
- Pay Per Click Integrated Online Job Recruitment Receives U.S. Patent Approval The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued Patent number 7,653,567 to SharkStrike CEO Jason Gorham. (PRWeb Feb 13, 2010)
Read the full ...
- Talon receives conditional listing approval on merger with Saber Energy Press releases distributed via CNW Group. VANCOUVER, Feb. 10 /CNW/ - BMO Bank of Montreal is ringing in the Lunar New Year with a new offer to celebrate the Year ...
- Isotechnika partner files for approval of voclosporin in US and Europe Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 4 /CNW/ - Notice is hereby given that a hearing will be held before a Hearing Panel of the Investment Industry Regulatory ...
- Labopharm Receives FDA Approval For OLEPTRO TM Press releases distributed via CNW Group. VANCOUVER, Feb. 3 /CNW/ - Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO; NYSE Amex: TGB) ("Taseko" or the "Company") welcomes the decision by the Federal Review ...