Louisiana Tech University professor named a 2011 Environmental Health Sciences Fellow
( Louisiana Tech University ) Brandon Moore, assistant professor of biological sciences at Louisiana Tech University, was selected as one of only ten 2011 Fellows from a distinguished pool of international candidates, representing a number of chemical and environmental science disciplines.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : louisiana, tech, university, professor, named, 2011, environmental, health, sciences, fellow, http, rds.yahoo.com, _ylt, a2kjjb2grlvnscua5i7_wgt., _ylu, x3odmtbydnfznjiwbhbvcwmxbhnlywnzcgrjb2xva3nwmgr2dglkaw, 12kdo0r8c, 1297489670, important, important, http, percentage, www.eurekalert.org, pub_releases, 2011, ltu021111.php, louisiana, tech, university, professor, named, 2011, environmental, health, sciences, fellow,
Article Viewed 447 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Louisiana Tech University professor named a 2011 Environmental Health Sciences Fellow
Date Listed : Friday, February 11, 2011
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Harvard University Fogg Museum Asked to Intervene in Authentication of. To get more information about this controversial painting and read more about the process and procedures that have taken place to authenticate this painting, visit...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- InVite® Health Introduces and SNO 145 Sleep Awake by Power Plant Sleep Aid InVite® Health, a leading nutraceutical firm headquartered in Nassau County, New York, today announced the release of an advanced sleep enhancement product supplied by Power Plant – the...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Nano discs may pose health riskA study at Edinburgh University finds people involved in manufacturing a material used in touch screens may face a health risk.
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- California Southern University Announces Availability of Bachelor of.New online degree program combines foundational criminal justice courses with cutting-edge curriculum.(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9209220.htm
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- Isabel Healthcare Partners with Touch Medix to Integrate Diagnosis.Emergency department efficiency improved with innovative documentation and medical diagnosis decision-making suite.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabelHealthcare/Diagnosis/prweb9202282.htm
- Nasty superbug emerging where Strikes otherwise healthy young patients Researchers are expressing concern about a new, under-recognized, much more potent variant of a common bacterium that has surfaced in the U.S. It's virulent, potentially drug-resistant, and strikes otherwise healthy, ...
- Gene Might Boost Risk for Obesity
HealthDay HealthDay - SUNDAY, Feb. 19 (HealthDay News) -- A new animal study suggests that a
genetic mutation could put certain people at higher risk for becoming
obese if they eat ...
- Some CPS Students Tossing Out Healthy Lunch ItemsStudents in Chicago's Public Schools are eating healthier – if they're eating what's served at school. But some lunchroom personnel say the children are not.