Home insurance essential to sustain Middle Easts property boom AME Info
With this year's Cityscape Dubai property exhibition showcasing more than 500 exhibitors from over 30 countries, aspiring home-owners and property investors are being spoilt for choice with the range of residential property available.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : home, insurance, essential, sustain, middle, easts, property, boom, info, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, search, home, plus, insurance, 116f7hga5, important, http, percentage, www.ameinfo.com, 135122.html, home, insurance, essential, sustain, middle, easts, property, boom, info,
Article Viewed 526 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under World group.
And brought to you by Channel Yahoo, TOP messanger, second search engine, its yahoo
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=utf-8 and collected data 406693 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is YTS/1.20.20 and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
Yahoo: World: Home insurance essential to sustain Middle Easts property boom AME Info
Date Listed : Friday, October 19, 2007
Source : Yahoo World, Yahoo! News: World News
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- Boston area Intellectual Property Firm Patents Etcetera Announces a.Patents Etcetera announces a novel fire-fighting device, the Grantham MechVent™, designed to minimize the possibility of flashover during a building fire.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/firefighting/granthammechvent/prweb9189891.htm
- Pregnancy related complications predict CVD in middle age Women who developed pregnancy-related hypertension (preeclampsia) or diabetes were at increased risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) later in life. Preeclampsia was associated with a wider range of CVD risk factors ...
- No Impact Man Gets Real Colin Beavan Talks Candidly with the Low Density Lifestyle About Sustainability the Environment and Politics Colin Beavan, the author of the bestselling book, "No Impact Man" - and subject of the documentary by the same name - speaks exclusively with the Low Density Lifestyle ...
- Middle East Beautiful to behold wrong to romanticizeThe powerful images and beliefs associated with the Middle East bring out the romantic and the radical. What's needed is practical peacemaking.
- Promega Releases 2009 Corporate Sustainability Report Promega Corporation reports significant reductions in natural resource use in the 2009 Corporate Sustainability Report. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story ...
- Essential oils to fight superbugsEssential oils could be a cheap and effective alternative to antibiotics and potentially used to combat drug-resistant hospital superbugs, according to new research.
- Molecular middle managers make more decisions than bosses Organisms are structured at the molecular level in ways similar to social hierarchies. In some, master genetic regulators call most of the shots, and in others most of life's activities ...
- Self esteem declines sharply among older adults while middle aged are most confidentSelf-esteem rises steadily as people age but starts declining around the time of retirement, according to a longitudinal study of men and women ranging in age from 25 to 104.
- Health care reform forces you to buy health insurance. Thats fair. Heres why.Critics say health insurance shouldn't be mandatory because health care is not a right. But it is a right in emergency rooms.