Digital Domain A Path to Instant Processing of Medical Insurance Claims
Instant electronic processing of medical insurance claims has long been discussed, but its adoption has been slow.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : digital, domain, path, instant, processing, medical, insurance, claims, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, 05656855e8b0ed6502d58eb5269e8be6, digital, domain, path, instant, processing, medical, insurance, claims,
Article Viewed 286 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Health group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 113049 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: Health: Digital Domain A Path to Instant Processing of Medical Insurance Claims
Date Listed : Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Source : Health Policy, New York Times > Health Policy
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- Digital tools to save languagesFacebook, YouTube and even texting will be the salvation of many of the world's endangered languages, scientists believe.
- Sihle Insurance Group Urges Firms to Protect Against Cyber Attacks As the number and cost of cyber attacks and hacking incidents increase across the U.S., companies housing personal data of customers or clients need to protect themselves against liability and ...
- Chechen warlord Doku Umarov claims Moscow metro bombings Chechen warlord Doku Umarov claimed responsibility for the Moscow metro bombings that killed 39 people earlier this week and threatened more attacks. Is Umarov leading a Chechen version of Hamas?
- Askthedoctor.com Makes Medical Information More Accessible to the Public by Completing Phase 1 of US Expansion AskTheDoctor.com has set up their first US location in Miami, Florida and have hired on eight full time medical doctors. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
- MEDPEDIA Adds Health and Medical Videos To PlatformContributions Include Videos from NIH, CDC, Big Think and Other Organizations (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3811724.htm
- Digital Projection Adds Service Coordinator to Customer Support Team Odom will work with both the Technical and Customer Service Managers to assure timely completion of all service orders. In addition, Odom will manage communication between the DPI technical ...
- New method for producing proteins critical to medical research Scientists have developed a new method for producing proteins critical to research on cancer, Alzheimer's, and other diseases. The chemical method yields hundreds-fold more ubiquitylated proteins than current approaches. Such ...
- Electronic medical records may accelerate genome driven diagnoses and treatments A new study reveals an exciting potential benefit of the rapidly accumulating databases of health care information, the ability to make unprecedented links between genomic data and clinical medicine. The ...
- Digital Projection Launches Integrated Suite of Calculators for AV Industry Entitled the Calculator Toolbox, Digital Projection website users can quickly calculate essential data such as the image size and throw distance of a projector given a few basic parameters. ...