Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science
From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the Future of Scientific Publishing and Reputation, Microfinance for Science, DIY Biology, Bio-security, and more. Registration available at opensciencesummit.com (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 06/ prweb4171544.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : open, science, summit, july, berkeley, ihouse, updating, social, contract, science, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb4171544.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, open, science, summit, july, berkeley, ihouse, updating, social, contract, science,
Article Viewed 1160 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Source : ,
- Boom in Ratings as Stephen T. Greenberg MD Renews Contract as Radio. Board certified cosmetic plastic surgeon, and radio show talk host, Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg, has once again renewed his popular talk shows, Nip Tuck Saturdays on both KJOY 98.3 FM ...
- Drought measures sought at summitParts of England face "crippling drought" with some rivers and groundwater levels lower than in 1976, it is warned, as a drought summit is held.
- AUDIO Humans an ultra social speciesIt is wrong to think that the findings of evolutionary science support the idea that humans are by nature selfish, according to evolutionary biologist David Sloane Wilson.
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Bayer CropScience and Texas A and M University System Sign Agreement.Focal points are improved yield, quality and stress tolerance(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Bayer_CropScience/Wheat_Breeding/prweb9204586.htm
- Pharmalink Consulting Secures Major Biotech Contract with San. Pharmalink Consulting today announced the securing of a major biotech contract, adding yet more success to this fast growing consultancy on the West Coast.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story ...
- Alzheimers Drug May Impair Memory
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - VANCOUVER – A class of drugs being investigated to treat Alzheimer's disease may actually have the opposite effect of the original intent — they may impair memory, a ...
- Open Science Summit July 29 31 Berkeley iHouse Updating the Social Contract for Science From July 29-31, scientists, hackers, students, patients, and activists will convene to discuss the future of our science/technology paradigm. Topics include: Synthetic Biology, Personal Genomics, Gene Patents, Open Access/Data, the ...
- Fourth Annual Clean Energy Venture Summit Calls Entrepreneurs to Present to Premier Conference that Raises Millions in Funding for Start ups The fourth annual Clean Energy Venture Summit (CEVS), a partnership between The Austin Technology Incubator (ATI) and Austin Energy, is calling entrepreneurs from across the country to present their businesses ...
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...