Manpower Inc. Appoints Dustin Little as Director Permanent Placement Solutions Eastern U.S.
Effective June 21, 2010, Dustin Little, a former Regional Permanent Placement Manager for the Southwest division, will be the Director of Permanent Placement Solutions for the Eastern U.S. focused on Manpower’s U.S. Staffing branch network (500+). His expanded territory responsibility will include four (4) U.S. divisions including twenty-six (26) states and Puerto Rico (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 06/ prweb4171074.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : manpower, inc., appoints, dustin, little, director, permanent, placement, solutions, eastern, u.s., http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb4171074.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, manpower, inc., appoints, dustin, little, director, permanent, placement, solutions, eastern, u.s.,
Article Viewed 1360 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Manpower Inc. Appoints Dustin Little as Director Permanent Placement Solutions Eastern U.S.
Date Listed : Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Source : ,
- McCrone Associates Elaine Schumacher Named Director of the.Schumacher to serve a two-year term on Executive Council(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9207408.htm
- Cinematographers Prepare for Expanded Role as Directors of ImageryGlobal Cinematography Institute in Hollywood starts new program - "Expanded Cinematography."(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9208567.htm
- PETA Needs to Get a Little Class and Dignity
ContributorNetwork ContributorNetwork - COMMENTARY | The People for the Ethical Treatment for Animals advocacy group continues to show the group's decision-makers have little taste and even less class. Thanks to a ...
- Manpower Inc. Appoints Dustin Little as Director Permanent Placement Solutions Eastern U.S. Effective June 21, 2010, Dustin Little, a former Regional Permanent Placement Manager for the Southwest division, will be the Director of Permanent Placement Solutions for the Eastern U.S. focused on ...
- Collabera and Panopticon to Jointly Develop New Visual Data Analysis Solutions for Financial and Telecommunications Customers in US and UK The two organizations have signed a partnership agreement that will allow Collabera to embed Panopticon’s data visualization tools into its comprehensive data analysis and business intelligence solutions. (PRWeb Jun 22, ...
- Bone replacement from laser melting In a medical emergency, a puncture of the cranium is commonly treated with an implant. While replacements made of titanium merely plug holes, a new kind of degradable implant stimulates ...
- Design News Announces David Greenfield as Editorial Director Design News, the leading technical resource for OEM design engineers and engineering managers, announced today that David Greenfield will be taking over the reins of Editorial Director beginning April 12, ...
- Why a Little Anxiety May Be Good For You
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - Among depressed people, anxiety
associated with worrying may help relieve depression, a new study suggests.
- CONNX Solutions Releases DataSync Transformation Server CONNX Solutions, Inc. announces the release of CONNX DataSync Transformation Server, which introduces full ETL capabilities to our replication product suite. (PRWeb Mar 29, 2010)
- DePuy ASR Hip Replacement Failure Law Firm Alliance Formed Two law firms that have extensive experience representing patients across the nation in failed hip and knee replacement cases have formed a coalition to represent patients with failed DePuy ASR ...