Ear tubes appear safe for children with cochlear implants
A history of ear tubes to treat infections does not appear to adversely affect children with cochlear implants, regardless of whether the tubes are left in place or removed before implantation, according to a new study.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : tubes, appear, safe, children, with, cochlear, implants, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, upjlbul, 100621173735.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, tubes, appear, safe, children, with, cochlear, implants,
Article Viewed 675 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Ear tubes appear safe for children with cochlear implants
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Mel Menzies to appear on Healing the Grieving Heart National Radio Show New York, NY ( Newsalbum ) March 18, 2010 - Mel Menzies is an Author and Speaker, who lives in the Uk. Mel, a bereaved parent, offers free ...
- Nancy Mellon to appear on Healing the Grieving Heart National Radio Show New York, NY ( Newsalbum ) March 17, 2010 - Nancy Mellon is a therapist and teacher who has guided countless people through the process of giving their bodies voice. ...
- PSN alerts parents: deadly summer expected for children in residential pools. Few weeks ago, a month shy of her third birthday, Shanjaya drowned in backyard pool. Her mother briefly went in home. When she returned, she looked for her daughter ...
- BuxBack Helps Raise Money and Awareness for Children with Physical Deformities Fresh Start Surgical Gifts and BuxBack join forces to help provide free reconstructive surgeries for disadvantaged children with physical deformities.
San Diego, CA, March 16, 2010 -- Fresh Start Surgical Gifts ...
- Judith A. Pedersen, to appear on Healing the Grieving Heart National Radio Show New York, NY ( Newsalbum ) March 15, 2010 - Judith Pedersen after suffering several personal losses examined her life and decided to move from the corporate world in to ...
- Children's Physicians Medical Group launches new website to help San Diego Pediatricians San Diego, CA ( Newsalbum ) March 15, 2010 - The Children's Physicians Medical Group is proud to announce the creation of a new website for their organization. The Children's ...
- Children's Poncho Maker Peri Ponchos Announces New EcoFleece Ponchos for Kids Peri Ponchos, a Northwest hand-made favorite, has recently expanded their collection of adorable fleece ponchos to include a line of sustainably-produced children's fleece ponchos. Their EcoFleece line is made from ...
- The all new dentist implant search unveiled for the veneer implants Texas. March 12, 2010. Once again it’s good news for those looking for dental implants in Amarillo, Texas. If there are problems with your gums or your teeth are broken, ...
- Dental Implants �" Better than the regular bridges, and good for the other teeth, in your mouth. Dental implants are so natural-looking and feeling that you may forget you ever lost a tooth. Perhaps you hide your smile because of spaces from missing teeth. Maybe your dentures ...
- Sherry Van Pelt, to appear on Healing the Grieving Heart National Radio Show New York, NY ( Newsalbum ) March 6, 2010 - Sherry Van Pelt has lost two grandchildren Conner, who was stillborn and Conner’s sister Jacy, who two years ...