No link between early childhood cancers and living near mobile phone base station during pregnancy says study
A new study looking at the patterns of early childhood cancers across Great Britain has found no association between a mother living near to a mobile phone base station during her pregnancy and the risk of that child developing cancer before reaching the age of five.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : link, between, early, childhood, cancers, living, near, mobile, phone, base, station, during, pregnancy, says, study, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, 2lr4itl4, 100622190851.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, link, between, early, childhood, cancers, living, near, mobile, phone, base, station, during, pregnancy, says, study,
Article Viewed 1105 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : No link between early childhood cancers and living near mobile phone base station during pregnancy says study
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Mobile Medical Disaster Relief to Build Hospital in Haiti Mobile Medical Disaster Relief, http://MMDR.org, a Brentwood, TN based non profit organization, has purchased land and plans to break ground on a state of the art...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the ...
- Mobile marine reserves neededMarine reserves need to be more flexible to reflect the changing behaviour of the creatures they are trying to protect, say scientists.
- Canary Labs Release Adds Replication Communications and Mobile AppsCanary Labs Version 9.5 Delivers High-Speed, Cost Effective, Real-Time and Historical Data Outside the Control Environment for Greater Accessibility and Analysis(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201847.htm
- OnTrion Carries Extended Mobile Phone Batteries for the HUAWEI ASCEND. OnTrion, the manufacturer of superior-quality mobile phone batteries and accessories, carries a battery that is compatible with all the major smartphone brands, including the HUAWEI ASCEND II M865 for...(PRWeb February ...
- New brain connections form in clusters during learning New connections between brain cells emerge in clusters in the brain as animals learn to perform a new task, according to a new study. The findings reveal details of how ...
- Pregnancy related complications predict CVD in middle age Women who developed pregnancy-related hypertension (preeclampsia) or diabetes were at increased risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) later in life. Preeclampsia was associated with a wider range of CVD risk factors ...
- Glenn chats with space station to mark anniversary
AP AP - NASA surprised John Glenn with the kind of anniversary gift only a space agency can give, enabling him to speak live with the International Space Station on Monday ...
- Daviss Drug Guide for NursesŪ Twelfth Edition Publishes June 2010 in Print Mobile and Online Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Twelfth Edition delivers comprehensive, up-to-date information on hundreds of generic and thousands of brand-name drugs, with an emphasis on patient safety and preventing medication errors. ...
- Immigration debate fight brewing between ACLU and Nebraska town Immigration debate is focusing on a new law in Fremont, Neb. It prevents businesses from hiring illegal immigrants and landlords from renting to them. The ACLU will challenge the law, ...
- Porch plans Living life out frontThe front porch wins converts as chatting with neighbors and watching storms brings connection.