Kids Into Safe Skin K.I.S.S Officially Launches Today with a Mission to Create Awareness About Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention
Founded by teenager Juan Pellerano, the organization targets an audience of teens and young adults in an effort to empower parents to self examine regularly to detect and identify the early signs of deadly skin cancer. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 06/ prweb4171674.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : kids, into, safe, skin, k.i.s.s, officially, launches, today, with, mission, create, awareness, about, skin, cancer, detection, prevention, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb4171674.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, kids, into, safe, skin, k.i.s.s, officially, launches, today, with, mission, create, awareness, about, skin, cancer, detection, prevention,
Article Viewed 1767 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Kids Into Safe Skin K.I.S.S Officially Launches Today with a Mission to Create Awareness About Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- FreeMBB.com Launches Affordable and Effective Online Lean Six Sigma. FreeMBB.com proudly announces its online Lean Six Sigma training and certification programs. Lean Six Sigma is a step-by-step, management approach that helps companies save time, save money, improve...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Rocket Launches Into Dazzling Northern Lights Show
SPACE.com SPACE.com - A team of scientists launched a small rocket into an eye-popping northern lights display Saturday (Feb. 18) in an attempt to discover what makes auroras tick.
- Exxon fined £2.8m over emissionsEnergy giant ExxonMobil was fined £2.8m for failing to report carbon dioxide emissions from its chemical plant in Fife, it emerges.
- DNA robot targets cancer cellsResearchers show off a "robot" made of DNA molecules that can target cancer cells and release a payload of antibodies upon finding them.
- Devil killer cancer genome mappedResearchers have sequenced the genome of the killer disease that is driving the remaining wild population of Tasmanian devils towards extinction.
- VIDEO Doomed North Pole balloon missionIn 1897 an Arctic explorer named SA Andree tried to fly to the north pole in a hydrogen balloon. The book Ice Balloon recounts his doomed expedition.
- Tasmanian devil cancer genome decoded Researchers, including several from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute near Cambridge, have sequenced the genome of a cancer that is threatening the existence of the Tasmanian devil. An...
- Jeffersons Kimmel Cancer Center Establishes Center to Eliminate. In an effort to reduce and eventually eliminate cancer disparities among adults in the Philadelphia region, the Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson has established the Center to Eliminate Cancer...(PRWeb February ...
- La mission chinoise Shenzhou 9 sera t elle inhabitée where Pour sa prochaine mission spatiale, la Chine va-t-elle envoyer des astronautes à bord de Tiangong-1, comme le laissent entendre bon nombre de médias, ou s'agit-il d'une mission à vide ? ...
- Telomere failure telomerase activation drive prostate cancer progression Genomic instability caused by an erosion of the protective caps on chromosomes, followed by activation of an enzyme that reinforces those caps, allows malignant cells to evade destruction and acquire ...