Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out
Louisiana is supporting a lawsuit to overturn the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. The ban could cost the local oil industry as much as $330 million a month, the state says.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : louisiana, backs, industry, wants, drilling, moratorium, thrown, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, jwgrb4dacqw, louisiana, backs, industry, wants, drilling, moratorium, thrown, http, www.csmonitor.com, usa.rss, christian, science, monitor, louisiana, backs, industry, wants, drilling, moratorium, thrown,
Article Viewed 729 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | usa
independent coverage of us politics, economics, and society.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 44460 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- The 100 top grossing enterprises in Chinas electric motor manufacturing industry: comparative analysis and development strategy The electric motor industry in China is growing. This is no surprise. According to one well-regarded methodology, the level of a countrys economic development can be assessed by the number ...
- China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 is an invaluable asset for anyone who wants to invest in the automobile parts and accessories manufacturing ...
- China Copper Mining and Dressing Industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise The price of copper on the London Metal Exchange has risen over 27% so far in 2008, in large part due to China-led demand and accompanying US inventory depletion. Since ...
- China aluminum mining and dressing industry, 2008----Aarkstore Enterprise One of the exits for a U.S. recession is - China. In fact, Chinas continuing demand for metals for its economic growth is buffering the impact of a U.S. recession ...
- New Computer Organization Book Challenges Software Industry Standards The recently released book, Computer Chaos Control, unveils the ultimate computer filing system and solves the problem that no one in the computer industry has been able to solve in ...
- Business & Industry Leaders to Convene at 2nd Annual CloudSlam’10™ Conference Toronto (PRWEB) March 8, 2010 -- CloudSlam’10™, a virtual conference produced by Cloudcor Inc™ & developed to promote collaborative analysis of the latest trends and challenges in the world of ...
- CNNC Acquires Uranium Companies to Fuel China’s Nuclear Power Industry Growth China has massive growth plans for its nuclear power industry. It currently operates 11 nuclear reactors with a total installed nuclear capacity of 8,587 MW. Nuclear power presently contributes about ...
- Computer Hardware - Europe Industry Guide Bharatbook added a new report on "Computer Hardware: Europe Industry Guide" which gives in-depth analysis on Computer hardware industry in Europe.
Computer Hardware: Europe Industry Guide report ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=132736&rt=Computer-Hardware-Europe-Industry-Guide.html ) is ...
- Worldwide Growth of Car Sales Industry The present day markets offer different models of cars that cater to varying requirements of customers. No matter whether you are looking for luxury cars or cheap cars, you will ...
- Rumson, Bolling & Associates Rebuilding The United States Construction Industry (1888PressRelease) Rumson, Bolling & Associates is doing our part to help rebuild the United State's construction industry. The construction industry has been drastically affected by the United State's current recession, ...