Gulf oil spill Americans pitch their ideas for cleaning it up
Vacuum pumps, oil-eating bacteria, and hair booms are a few of the ideas for dealing with the Gulf oil spill.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : gulf, spill, americans, pitch, their, ideas, cleaning, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, xb_vhf2eyxo, gulf, spill, americans, pitch, their, ideas, cleaning, http, www.csmonitor.com, usa.rss, christian, science, monitor, gulf, spill, americans, pitch, their, ideas, cleaning,
Article Viewed 845 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | usa
independent coverage of us politics, economics, and society.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 44460 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Gulf oil spill Americans pitch their ideas for cleaning it up
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Gulf oil spill Americans pitch their ideas for cleaning it upVacuum pumps, oil-eating bacteria, and hair booms are a few of the ideas for dealing with the Gulf oil spill.
- Chinese currency why Americans should care if yuan is revalued A jump in the value of Chinese currency, the yuan, would make products manufactured in China more expensive, but could also help US manufacturers remain competitive abroad.
- Could Americans saving more and spending less rescue the US economy where The conventional wisdom is that the US economy won't recover until consumers start spending freely again. But some economists say Americans saving their money may be more advantageous.
- Traces of early Native Americans in sunflower genes New information about early Native Americans' horticultural practices comes not from hieroglyphs or other artifacts, but from a suite of four gene duplicates found in wild and domesticated sunflowers. Scientists ...
- FCC Four Types of Americans Who Dont Have Internet The Federal Communications Commission announced plans to launch its National Broadband Plan next month, which will provide high-speed Internet connections to over 93 million Americans who currently don't use Internet. ...
- Health experts urge Americans to hold the saltPublic health experts and politicians are attempting to put the spotlight back on salt and its harmful health effects.
- AHN Banks Urged To Help Americans Save For Future A concerted effort to prepare millions of Americans to save for their rainy days and prepare for retirement was launched by a host of large banks and consumer organizations on ...
- CDC H1N1 Sickened 57M Americans Swine flu cases are down, but health officials say the disease's cumulative impact has grown to 57 million U.S. illnesses, 257,000 hospitalizations and 11,690 deaths. The Centers for Disease Control ...
- Tanzania Americans Provide Sh7 Billion for Tanga Horohoro Road Projectall africa, all the time. A US Congressional delegation will visit Zimbabwe this month to review the power- sharing deal, the embassy confirmed last week.
- Will Americans raise taxes to curb deficits where Oregon a test case. A ballot before Oregon voters Tuesday would raise taxes on high earners to lower the yawning state deficit. It is being seen as a snapshot of the national mood.