A bigger threat to Iraq than Al Qaeda where Power cuts.
The US and Iraq have spent billions on concrete blast walls and other measures to protect against insurgent groups, including Al Qaeda. But power cuts and rolling blackouts are feeding public discontent over a lack of electricity.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : bigger, threat, iraq, than, qaeda, where, power, cuts., http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, world, jovvdbola2s, bigger, threat, iraq, than, qaeda, power, cuts, http, www.csmonitor.com, world.rss, christian, science, monitor, world, bigger, threat, iraq, than, qaeda, where, power, cuts.,
Article Viewed 559 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | world
daily, award-winning international news from csmonitor.com
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 43650 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : A bigger threat to Iraq than Al Qaeda where Power cuts.
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Staghorn coral transplanted to threatened reefIn a delicate operation at sea, healthy staghorn coral were transplanted to a threatened reef off Florida's Broward County coast.
- A bigger threat to Iraq than Al Qaeda where Power cuts. The US and Iraq have spent billions on concrete blast walls and other measures to protect against insurgent groups, including Al Qaeda. But power cuts and rolling blackouts are feeding ...
- Guardians of the free Republics Could threats spark violence where More than 30 US governors have received subtly threatening letters from a group called Guardians of the free Republics. Investigators fear the broad call for removing top state officials could ...
- Israel threatens second Gaza war after launching air strikesIsrael, which launched retaliatory air strikes against Palestinian rocket attacks today, also threatened a second Gaza war if Palestinian militants didn't stop firing rockets.
- Folk medicine threat to primatesTraditional folk medicine poses a significant threat to the future of over 100 primate species around the world, scientists say.
- Norman Leboon charges threats against Congress nothing new A Philadelphia man, Norman Leboon, was charged Monday with threatening to kill Rep. Eric Cantor, a Jewish Republican. It follows a week when threats became a political issue.
- Bigger danger of healthcare bill the arrogance of CongressHealth care supporters in Congress clearly defied the will of voters. Will we hold them accountable?
- Childrens sense of threat from parental fighting determines trauma symptomsIf children feel threatened by even very low levels of violence between their parents, they may be at increased risk for developing trauma symptoms, new research suggests.
- Israeli settlements threaten world securityIsraelis should work toward a government of national unity, and not one beholden to the extreme right -- whose policies threaten world security.
- The Obama bid to rid the world of nuclear weapons boosts US security minus the threat of Armageddon The Obama plan to rid the world of nuclear weapons would mean more US focus on non nuclear weapons, which would give the US more military leverage, without causing a ...