Home sales report for May could signal economic downturn
Home sales report for last month showed a drop in sales of previously occupied homes, despite government tax credits.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : home, sales, report, could, signal, economic, downturn, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, ga9rjfdqa, home, sales, report, could, signal, economic, downturn, http, www.csmonitor.com, csm.rss, christian, science, monitor, stories, home, sales, report, could, signal, economic, downturn,
Article Viewed 716 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | all stories
all of today's stories from the christian science monitor
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 161166 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Home sales report for May could signal economic downturn
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- White whales in renewables reportBeluga whales are among rare species recorded at, or near to, proposed sites for marine renewables, according to a new report.
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Sharon Kleyne Reports on Eye Misting an Entirely New Approach to Dry.Dry Eye and Tear Film Discoveries from Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio-Logic Aqua Research, offer all-natural all-water eye hydration.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9208861.htm
- New Economics and Finance Resources Published at ScienceIndex.com The Economics and Finance Sciences are two new key categories covered by the Sciences Social Network ScienceIndex.com. The users of the website monitor over 275 scientific Economics and Finance...(PRWeb February ...
- Latest StrutPatent.com Report Lists Top Trends for Patents Issued on. The latest report from StrutPatent.com reveals the top trends for U.S. patents issued on February 14, 2012 by the USPTO. The new report includes details on the most popular patent ...
- Protein that sends painful touch signals identified Researchers report that they have identified a class of proteins that detect "painful touch." Scientists have known that sensory nerves in our skin detect pressure, pain, heat, cold, and other ...
- UN climate panel names authors for 5th report
AP AP - The U.N. science body on climate change has released a list of 831 scientists who will write its fifth report on global warming.
- Swedish oil company under scrutiny after Sudan war crimes report An official investigation has been launched after a report alleging Sudan war crimes by Swedish firm Lundin Petroleum. The Swedish foreign minister was on Lundin's board at the time under ...
- Home sales report for May could signal economic downturnHome sales report for last month showed a drop in sales of previously occupied homes, despite government tax credits.
- Counterterrorism help from Pakistan is insufficient report finds US officials recently praised Pakistan for taking the fight to extremist groups in its midst. Now, a report from the RAND Corp. says some official elements in Pakistan are still ...