Happy Meal not so happy where Toys come under fire by consumer group.
Happy Meal, from McDonald's has been around for more than 30 years. Now, a consumer group is threatening to sue McDonald's over Happy Meal toys.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : happy, meal, happy, where, toys, come, under, fire, consumer, group., http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, q2yla80tflc, happy, meal, happy, toys, come, under, fire, consumer, group, http, www.csmonitor.com, csm.rss, christian, science, monitor, stories, happy, meal, happy, where, toys, come, under, fire, consumer, group.,
Article Viewed 570 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | all stories
all of today's stories from the christian science monitor
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 161166 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Happy Meal not so happy where Toys come under fire by consumer group.
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Happy Meal not so happy where Toys come under fire by consumer group.Happy Meal, from McDonald's has been around for more than 30 years. Now, a consumer group is threatening to sue McDonald's over Happy Meal toys.
- Consumer Group Wants Happy Meals Sold Without Toys McDonald's spends big bucks trying to appeal to kids and a non-profit group is saying that's a big problem. The group is giving McDonald's 30 days to stop putting toys ...
- Digital Projections LED Projector Receives Top Ratings in Three Key Consumer Publications The 60,000+ hour lifespan M-Vision Cine LED recently received top designations in Home Theater Magazine, Sound & Vision Magazine and UltimateAVmag.com (PRWeb Mar 20, 2010)
- Consumers eating rainforestsConsumers are not aware that they are "eating" rainforests and helping drive the vital ecosystems off the face of the planet.
- Ongoing Toyota Recall Holds Serious Liability Implications For Manufacturer but Consumers Must Be Protected Says Texas Attorney Brad T. Wyly Wyly, a personal injury lawyer in Houston, says manufacturer’s liability over alleged sudden acceleration in some vehicles has not yet been fully tallied. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
- CIBA VISION® Partners with TLCs Carmindy to Educate Consumers About Healthy Eye Habits Celebrity makeup artist to judge the AIR OPTIX® AQUA “Surprise Your Eyes” contest. Two grand-prize winners will be awarded $5,000 for best eye care tips. (PRWeb Feb 17, 2010)
- Pedata RV Center Urges Consumers to Take Advantage of One Tank Trips Pedata RV Center urges consumers to increase their recreational pursuits while simultaneously decreasing their gas consumption with day trips that take one tank of gas or less. (PRWeb Feb 18, ...
- AccuQuote Provides Tips to Help Consumers Prepare for a Term Life Insurance Paramedical Exam AccuQuote, a leader in providing term life insurance quotes to people across the United States, provides tips to help consumers applying for life insurance coverage prepare for a term life ...
- Study Consumers dont want wallet phones airline movie tickets on cell phones more acceptable Of the things users expect their cell phones to be -- address book, calendar, camera, music player -- a wallet isn't one of them, according to research by a Kansas ...
- Chocolate Industry Leaders Sign Agreement Align on Path Towards Increasing
Consumer Availability and Consistency of Beneficial Cocoa Flavanols Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 15 /CNW/ - Forest Glen Public School located at 3400 Ponytrail Drive in Mississauga is closed on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010, due ...