Space shuttle NASA wants to delay final two missions
Space shuttle missions STS-133 and STS-134 could be pushed back a few months, if NASA's request to delay the program's final two missions is approved.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : space, shuttle, nasa, wants, delay, final, missions, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, kpcplvmdfde, space, shuttle, nasa, wants, delay, final, missions, http, www.csmonitor.com, csm.rss, christian, science, monitor, stories, space, shuttle, nasa, wants, delay, final, missions,
Article Viewed 564 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | all stories
all of today's stories from the christian science monitor
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 161166 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Space shuttle NASA wants to delay final two missions
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : ,
- Exxon fined £2.8m over emissionsEnergy giant ExxonMobil was fined £2.8m for failing to report carbon dioxide emissions from its chemical plant in Fife, it emerges.
- Space shuttle NASA wants to delay final two missionsSpace shuttle missions STS-133 and STS-134 could be pushed back a few months, if NASA's request to delay the program's final two missions is approved.
- Countdown on for shuttle launchNasa has started the countdown to Monday's space shuttle launch that will ferry equipment to the International Space Station.
- A loophole in US crackdown on carbon emissions from carsUS gives carbon emission credits for hybrid, electric, and other alternatively fueled cars. The loophole is aimed at spurring the alternative technology.
- Utah company conducts final test on shuttle rocket
AP AP - With the U.S. space shuttle program fading, a Utah company that makes powerful booster rockets for space travel conducted its final ground test Thursday.
- Final Shuttle Motor Test Successfully Conducted in Utah Officials at the American space agency announce that it conducted the last test firing of a reusable solid rocker motor for the space shuttle, at a Promontory, Utah-based facility. With ...
- One Last Blast NASA Performs Final Shuttle Solid Rocket Test
SPACE.com SPACE.com - PROMONTORY, UTAH - The
thunderous roar from a space shuttle solid rocket booster reverberating
and rebounding off the mountains of northern Utah was heard for
the final time Thursday, as NASA and contractor Alliant Techsystems
- Space shuttle Endeavour returnsSpace shuttle Endeavour lands in Florida after delivering the last major component of the International Space Station.
- LEsa sélectionne trois nouvelles missions Pour mieux comprendre la matière noire, le Soleil et la distribution des exoplanètes, le Comité du programme scientifique de l'Agence spatiale européenne (Esa) vient de sélectionner Euclid, Plato et Solar ...
- Shuttle astronauts make last walkAstronauts complete their third and final spacewalk of the current shuttle mission to the International Space Station.