Vital Signs Hazards Emergencies Over Legal Drugs Increase
Emergency room visits for nonmedical use of prescription and over-the-counter drugs doubled during a recent five-year period.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
Article Taged as : vital, signs, hazards, emergencies, over, legal, drugs, increase, http, feeds.nytimes.com, click.phdo, where, 33fa1e80195b9a30843b61035e71a546, vital, signs, hazards, emergencies, over, legal, drugs, increase,
Article Viewed 327 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
You can find this article under Health group.
And brought to you by Channel New York Times, Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews
The XMl Feed Type text/xml;charset=UTF-8 and collected data 202218 bytes sized news and still counting.
Feed Server name is FeedsPortal and Code Page 65001 (UTF-8 Unicode)
New York Times: Health: Vital Signs Hazards Emergencies Over Legal Drugs Increase
Date Listed : Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Source : HEALTH, New York Times > HEALTH
- Bird stewards increase the effectiveness of protected beachesBird stewards – individuals who police protected beaches and educate the public about the birds who inhabit it – greatly increase the effectiveness of protected beaches, a new survey finds.
- Health Advocates Waiting On CPS To Make and SNO 145 Epipens Available For EmergenciesWith one injection, "epipens" can save lives. But CBS 2's Dana Kozlov wanted to find out why Chicago public schools still don't have them.
- Thyroid condition increases stroke risk in young adults DALLAS, April 1, 2010 -- Young adults with overactive thyroid face a 44 percent increased risk of stroke compared to those with normal thyroid function, according to a ...
- Having plenty of supportive relatives increases fear of dyingHaving a large number of supportive relatives increases the fear of dying among the elderly from ethnic minority groups, suggests new research.
- Total unemployment increased to nearly 17 percentThe US total unemployment, including all unemployed workers, even those who have stopped looking for work, increased to nearly 17 percent in February.
- Study Reveals Californians Must Increase Earthquake Preparedness Less Than 20 Percent Have Prepared Their Homes Only 40 Percent Have Sufficient WaterState and Local Agencies are Better Prepared Today, but Weakest Link is Citizen Preparedness (PRWeb Mar 5, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3690434.htm
- AfricaFertilizer.org to Increase Agricultural Productivity and Knowledge Across the African Continent AfricaFertilizer.org, a global forum to disseminate and exchange information on fertilizers, soil fertility and the critical agricultural issues that face Africa, has been developed and launched by IFDC. (PRWeb Mar ...
- Malaga announces its tungsten ore reserves and resources increased by 72 percentage and
280 percentage respectively at Pasto Bueno tungsten mine Peru Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- LIM announces increase in previously announced financing to dollor 35 million Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Waterloo Region Companies Applaud Budget Changes That Clear a Path for
Increased Foreign Venture Capital Investment Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...