First Ever Virtual Autism Conference Featuring Temple Grandin and 16 speakers to discuss Things To Know About Autism April 10th 11th.
To help moms who have children with autism and to support Autism Awareness month, Momsfightingautism.com is offering a free virtual conference with 17 different presenters over two days on Saturday April 10th and Sunday April 11th. Attendees can listen and participate from anywhere in the world free. (PRWeb Mar 31, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 03/ prweb3811304.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : first, ever, virtual, autism, conference, featuring, temple, grandin, speakers, discuss, things, know, about, autism, april, 10th, 11th., http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3811304.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, first, ever, virtual, autism, conference, featuring, temple, grandin, speakers, discuss, things, know, about, autism, april, 10th, 11th.,
Article Viewed 1473 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : First Ever Virtual Autism Conference Featuring Temple Grandin and 16 speakers to discuss Things To Know About Autism April 10th 11th.
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- New Online Conference Analyzes Top Cloud Computing Trends and Challenges TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cloud Slam ’09, a virtual conference developed to promote collaborative analysis of the latest trends and challenges in the world of cloud computing. Organized by more than 30 leading ...
- Stephen Tsang, Columbia University - Keynote Speaker at Ocular Disease Conference Stephen Tsang, Associate Director, Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute, Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Hospital will give a Keynote Presentation on Transplantation of Reprogrammed Embryonic Stem Cells Improves Visual Function in ...
- Things to remember about food catering services The food is always an important part of every occasion and social gathering. Tasty and delicious food is very essential part for events such as marriages, corporate parties, family gatherings ...
- Business & Industry Leaders to Convene at 2nd Annual CloudSlam’10™ Conference Toronto (PRWEB) March 8, 2010 -- CloudSlam’10™, a virtual conference produced by Cloudcor Inc™ & developed to promote collaborative analysis of the latest trends and challenges in the world of ...
- Rudolf Jaenisch, Ph. D., to give Keynote Presentation at Annual Stem Cell Conference Rudolf Jaenisch, Ph.D, Founding Member of The Whitehead Institute and Professor of Biology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology will give the Keynote address entitled “Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine: ES cells, ...
- Atlanta Author to Discuss Making a Living by Self-Publishing Peter Bowerman, the author of four books on thriving as a writer and/or self-publisher, is among the presenters at a March 26 workshop for writers at the Spring Book Show ...
- World Aluminum Markets 2010 Includes Green Aims Among Key Discussion Themes As aluminum is the one of the few recyclable metals existing today the future of the aluminum alloy manufacturers in Dubai will be discussed during the World Aluminum Markets Conference.
- LRA Worldwide CEO Rob Rush Invited to Speak at Chinese Hotel Conference Invitation Corresponds with Opening of New LRA Satellite Office in Beijing.
Horsham, PA; Beijing, CHINA; March 16, 2010 -- Rob Rush, CEO of LRA Worldwide, Inc., has been invited to speak ...
- 2010 SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING CONFERENCE Presented By SEO World, AppSoft And Venture Plex FREE ADMISSION * 3 SESSIONS * RSVP TODAY! * 904-241-9777
Can your customers find you on Google - WITHOUT knowing your name? Learn the importance of Search Engine Marketing... We'll ...
- The Open to Hope Foundation to present at Open My Heart, O Lord Bereavement Conference New York, NY ( Newsalbum ) March 15, 2010 - Dr. Heidi Horsley on their nationally syndicated talk radio program Healing the Grieving Heart http://www.thegriefblog.com will announce their plans to ...