Laminating Company of America Composites Expands Their Product Offerings
Laminating Company of America Composites expands their product offering with a new ballistic hybrid NIJ Level IIIA multi-layered composite for use with ballistic shields and body armor. Its low cost and light weight make it ideal for use with advanced structural and ballistic composite products. (PRWeb Apr 2, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 04/ prweb3824954.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : laminating, company, america, composites, expands, their, product, offerings, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3824954.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, laminating, company, america, composites, expands, their, product, offerings,
Article Viewed 1377 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Laminating Company of America Composites Expands Their Product Offerings
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- MuseGlobal and Efficens Announces Partnership
Further Expands Global. MuseGlobal, Inc. and Efficens Software Ltd. announced today that Efficens will resell in Israel MuseGlobal's Social Business Content Platform. The reseller agreement, which further expands...(PRWeb February 21, 2012)Read the full ...
- Gingrich Obama has anti American energy policy
AP AP - Newt Gingrich is asserting that President Barack Obama pursues an "outrageously anti-American" energy policy that snubs the Keystone oil pipeline and puts too much stock in electric car ...
- Man made photosynthesis to revolutionise food and energy production Improving natural photosynthesis to make new fuels and boost crop production is the focus of Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) funded research presented at the American...
- Plethora of New Products to be Showcased at 2012 Molecular Medicine. Over 45 companies are launching new products at this year's Molecular Medicine TRI-CON. Products can be viewed in the exhibit hall on February 21-22.(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story ...
- American Fortune Shows Off Uniqueness When Selling a Business When selling a business, it's often the unique attributes of a company that make it more attractive and valuable to a buyer than their other options. American Fortune Mergers ...
- Newest Secure Messaging Products Drummond Certifiedô in AS3.AS3 1Q12 test results certified by Drummond Group released today.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201517.htm
- Apparel Company Pays HOMAGE to American HeroVintage T-Shirt commemorates astronaut John Glenn's first orbit of Earth(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201770.htm
- Human made photosynthesis to revolutionize food and energy production Improving natural photosynthesis to make new fuels and boost crop production is the focus of new research. It could see us one step closer to bottling the sun's energy or ...
- Website Analyzes Skin Wrinkles Discoloration and Acne For Determining Product Efficacy Website www.skinofmine.com allows users to upload photographs of their skin and quantify their wrinkles, discoloration, or acne. The idea is to do this before and after beginning a new ...
- American team of scientists help protect Guatemalas Lake Atitlan RENO, Nev. — A team of scientists from the University of Nevada, Reno, DRI, Arizona State University and University of California, Davis has returned from a two-week expedition to...