Multivariate SPC and Stability Analysis Shelf Life Prediction Featured in NWA Quality AnalystŪ Version 6.2
Northwest Analytical, Inc. introduces the next generation of Quality Analytics with NWA Quality Analyst® Version 6.2 which provides improved performance, new tools for breaking down data, and two new companion modules, Multivariate SPC and Stability/Shelf Life Prediction Statistics. These new modules represent a breakthrough in bringing the power of sophisticated statistical methods to everyday process engineering and quality management. (PRWeb Apr 3, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 04/ prweb3826614.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : multivariate, stability, analysis, shelf, life, prediction, featured, quality, analystŪ, version, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3826614.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, multivariate, stability, analysis, shelf, life, prediction, featured, quality, analystŪ, version,
Article Viewed 1523 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Multivariate SPC and Stability Analysis Shelf Life Prediction Featured in NWA Quality AnalystŪ Version 6.2
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- Obese dogs see big life quality improvement after weight loss Owners of obese dogs that are successful in losing weight notice significant improvement in their dogs’ health-related quality of life, a collaborative team of researchers has shown. The...
- A2LA Announces Crime Scene Analysis Accreditation Pilot ProgramA2LA Pilot Program is being offered in the area of crime scene analysis(PRWeb February 17, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9206942.htm
- Sleep quality of soldiers with migraine is poor LOS ANGELES (June 23, 2010) — Some 19 percent of soldiers returning from Iraq have migraine and migraine is suspected in another 17 percent. While prevalence of migraine ...
- Collabera and Panopticon to Jointly Develop New Visual Data Analysis Solutions for Financial and Telecommunications Customers in US and UK The two organizations have signed a partnership agreement that will allow Collabera to embed Panopticon’s data visualization tools into its comprehensive data analysis and business intelligence solutions. (PRWeb Jun 22, ...
- Here We Grow Again Internet Marketing Firm Conversion Pipeline Opens New Office in Williamsburg Virginia Small business Internet marketing specialist, Conversion Pipeline, announces that it is expanding its operations with opening an office in Williamsburg, Virginia. (PRWeb Jun 22, 2010)
- Bacteria in the nose and throat Most comprehensive comparative analysis Scientists have completed the most comprehensive comparative analysis to date of bacterial communities inhabiting the human nose and throat, which could provide new insights into why some individuals become colonized ...
- Energy crops impact environmental qualityMADISON, WI, April 5, 2010 -- Crop residues, perennial warm season grasses, and short-rotation woody crops are potential biomass sources for cellulosic ethanol production.
- Multivariate SPC and Stability Analysis Shelf Life Prediction Featured in NWA Quality AnalystŪ Version 6.2 Northwest Analytical, Inc. introduces the next generation of Quality Analytics with NWA Quality Analyst® Version 6.2 which provides improved performance, new tools for breaking down data, and two ...
- New Quest Energy Efficient Home By Modular Lifestyles Inc. To Be Featured Attraction at Sacramento Green Expo April 24 25 2010 Modular Lifestyles, Inc. will be revealing their first-of-it's-kind "Quest" Energy Efficient factory built home at the upcoming Sacramento Green Expo. Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies, the Quest home exceeds California UBC ...
- Maintaining regular daily routines is associated with better sleep quality in older adultsA study has found that the maintenance of daily routines was associated with a reduced rate of insomnia and improved quality of sleep in older adults living in a retirement community.