doeLegal Delivers Real Time Analytics for Immediate Electronic Billing Control
doeLegal provides premier electronic billing and matter management tools to deliver real-time analytics. doeBilling provides the ability to track and control legal expenditures to corporations of any size or legal spend level. (PRWeb Apr 3, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 04/ prweb3828944.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : doelegal, delivers, real, time, analytics, immediate, electronic, billing, control, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3828944.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, doelegal, delivers, real, time, analytics, immediate, electronic, billing, control,
Article Viewed 967 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : doeLegal Delivers Real Time Analytics for Immediate Electronic Billing Control
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- First wirelessly controlled drug delivery chip About 15 years ago, MIT professors Robert Langer and Michael Cima had the idea to develop a programmable, wirelessly controlled microchip that would deliver drugs after implantation in a patient's...
- and SNO 145 Duet of 1' possible with hand controlled voice synthesizer New technology at the University of British Columbia makes it possible for a person to speak or sing just by using their hands to control a speech synthesizer. UBC researcher ...
- Congo delivers great news for chimpanzeesThe Republic of Congo has formally expanded Nouabalé-Ndoki National Park to protect an increasingly rare treasure: one of Africa’s most pristine forests and a population of “naïve”...
- Mesh Publishes the Testing Result of Innokin LEA Electronic Cigarette After an entire week testing, Mech, who is an experienced e-smoker and professional e cigarette review writer, publishes the test results of the LEA electronic cigarette(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read the ...
- Surprising molecular switch Lipids help control the development of cell polarity In a standard biology textbook, cells tend to look more or less the same from all sides. But in real life cells have fronts and backs, tops and bottoms, and ...
- Duet of one possible with hand controlled voice synthesizer New technology makes it possible for a person to speak or sing just by using their hands to control a speech synthesizer. The new gesture-to-voice-synthesizer technology mirrors processes that human ...
- Researchers develop better control for DNA based computationsA chemist has found a way to give DNA-based computing better control over logic operations. His work could lead to interfacing DNA-based computing with traditional silicon-based computing.
- Innokin Offers 510 T Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kits to E smokers Recently, Innokin technology launches a new 510-T electronic cigarette starter kit to e-smokers. If e-smokers order the Innokin 510-T e-cig starter kit, they receive 1 complete cigarette with 1 tank...(PRWeb ...
- Mosquito Control Experts Professional Pet Sitters Partner to Protect PetsAMCA and NAPPS join forces to notify pet parents about heartworm disease risks (PRWeb Jun 23, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/06/prweb4170014.htm
- Genetic septet in control of blood platelet clotting In what is believed to be the largest review of the human genetic code to determine why some people's blood platelets are more likely to clump faster than others, scientists ...