Exclusive Scientists discover lost tree city near the Rhine
Dutch, French, and German scientists announced a stunning discovery. An ancient Neolithic princess' grave has led them to excavate the remnants of a 10,000-year-old City in the Trees. European prehistory will never be the same again!
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : exclusive, scientists, discover, lost, tree, city, near, rhine, http, www.xenite.org, features, woodland, princess, http, www.xenite.org, channels, xenite, org.rss, xenite.org:, science, fiction, fantasy, exclusive, scientists, discover, lost, tree, city, near, rhine,
Article Viewed 945 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
xenite.org: science fiction and fantasy
award-winning science fiction and fantasy web sites, directories, mailing lists, essays, etc.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 13723 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Exclusive Scientists discover lost tree city near the Rhine
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Moons Scarred Crust Hints at Recent Activity Scientists Say
SPACE.com SPACE.com - The moon's crust was apparently active far more recently than previously believed, scientists say.
- Vaccine discovered for hep C A University of Alberta researcher and Canada Excellence Research Chair in Virology has made the discovery of a vaccine that will potentially help combat hepatitis C. Michael Houghton, who led ...
- Archaeologists discover Jordans earliest buildings Archaeologists working in eastern Jordan have announced the discovery of 20,000-year-old hut structures, the earliest yet found in the Kingdom. The finding suggests that the area was once intensively...
- Woodland Princess – Scientists discover Rhine valley woodland city (Basel, Switzerland) — March 29, 2010. A team of Dutch, German, and French archaeologists announced today in Paris they have nearly completed a three-year excavation of an ancient woodland city ...
- Breakthrough Discoveries in Water Research and Water Properties from. David Gann Talks with Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio Logic Aqua Research and host of Sharon Kleyne Hour, about the Discovery and Benefits of Double-Helix Water.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the ...
- Gene affecting the ability to sleep discovered in fruit flies On the surface, it's simple: when night falls, our bodies get sleepy. But behind the scenes, a series of complex molecular events, controlled by our genes, is hard at work ...
- 300 million year old forest discovered preserved in volanic ash Pompeii-like, a 300-million-year-old tropical forest was preserved in ash when a volcano erupted in what is today northern China. Paleobotanists have reconstructed this fossilized forest, lending insight into the ecology ...
- High definition polarization vision discovered in cuttlefishCuttlefish have the most acute polarization vision yet found in any animal, researchers have discovered by showing them movies on a modified LCD computer screen to test their eyesight.
- New species of bat Hipposideros griffini discovered in Vietnam A distinctive echolocation frequency led to the discovery of a new species of bat within the genus Hipposideros. Although this bat is similar to the species Hipposideros armiger, differences in ...