Facebook bug reveals scores of private email addresses
A bug briefly exposed the contact information of many Facebook users on Tuesday night. Facebook reps say the problem is resolved. But how safe is the information on your Facebook page?
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : facebook, reveals, scores, private, email, addresses, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, scitech, gk7e46rx30w, facebook, reveals, scores, private, email, addresses, http, www.csmonitor.com, scitech.rss, christian, science, monitor, sci/tech, facebook, reveals, scores, private, email, addresses,
Article Viewed 1621 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | sci/tech
news about the internet, environment, space, and other topics, from csmonitor.com
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 52891 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Facebook bug reveals scores of private email addresses
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- TestiVar Expert Reveals New Scientific Data Behind Successful Pricing.With seven years of data from profitable and unprofitable businesses to analyze, TestiVar expert reveals the latest best practices on product pricing.(PRWeb February 20, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9206691.htm
- NASA spacecraft reveals recent geological activity on the moon New images from NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) spacecraft show the moon's crust is being stretched, forming minute valleys in a few small areas on the lunar surface. Scientists propose ...
- China money move Beijing addresses a glaring weaknessChina money: The yuan will now be worth more against the dollar, boosting Chinese consumers' buying power.
- Facebook revenue soared in 2009 sources sayFacebook is popular – and increasingly profitable. According to one new report, Facebook made $800 million in 2009 alone.
- Facebook again taken to task on user security Facebook today was reprimanded by a coalition of ten privacy groups, which urged the popular social-networking site to close several outstanding security loopholes. For Facebook, it's déjà vu all over ...
- Facebook bug reveals scores of private email addresses A bug briefly exposed the contact information of many Facebook users on Tuesday night. Facebook reps say the problem is resolved. But how safe is the information on your Facebook ...
- Study reveals that logging debris suppresses development of an invasive competitor Scotch broom PORTLAND, Ore. ?April 2, 2010. Countless studies and reports exist describing how a landscape is impacted after logging Douglas-fir: What is the impact on the soil? Should one leave the ...
- Mystery monkey of Tampa Bay becomes a Facebook phenomenonAt last count, the mystery monkey of Tampa Bay – who has been avoiding (not outwitting) Florida authorities for a year – has 31,000 Facebook fans.
- The 2010 Census Will your answers stay private where What you need to know about the 2010 Census: The bureau has a proven history of violating privacy in the name of security.
- New cryptic gecko reveals itselfA new and extremely well camouflaged species of gecko in discovered hiding in the mountain forests of Cambodia.