Construction spending shows end to real estate bounce
Residential construction spending is up just a bit compared with last year, but still far below 2006 peak figures.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : construction, spending, shows, real, estate, bounce, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, gua0b3dswdo, construction, spending, shows, real, estate, bounce, http, www.csmonitor.com, wam.rss, christian, science, monitor, work/money, construction, spending, shows, real, estate, bounce,
Article Viewed 1557 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | work/money
intelligent advice on investments and observations on work trends, from the friday edition of the monitor.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 36147 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Construction spending shows end to real estate bounce
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- Florida homes Will luxury real estate ever rise again where Florida homes were the craze in the 1920s, then prices crashed and didn't fully recover until the '40s. The current bust could be worse.
- Could Americans saving more and spending less rescue the US economy where The conventional wisdom is that the US economy won't recover until consumers start spending freely again. But some economists say Americans saving their money may be more advantageous.
- Construction spending shows end to real estate bounceResidential construction spending is up just a bit compared with last year, but still far below 2006 peak figures.
- Case Shiller Januarys housing prices indicate end of real estate bounceHousing prices fell from December to January, according to the S&P/Case-Shiller home price indices. That indicates the government sponsored housing bounce has ended.
- Five months of higher spending six months of flat incomePersonal spending rose 0.3 percent in February, the Commerce Department reported Monday. But US stimulus programs have not managed to boost household incomes.
- Spending freeze threatens governments anti crime agenda say federal
correctional officers Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, March 5 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded settlements with Calgary-based The Hear Now Inc. and its one-time director Gerard ...
- Free social care for low income elderly encourages spendingGovernment subsidized social care for the low-income elderly creates perverse incentives, whereby some people spend their savings in order to qualify.
- Group OPDE Signs Agreement With the Government of Durango for the Construction of Solar Photovoltaic Farms Totalling 45 MW The Spanish solar photovoltaic multinational has recently signed with the Governor of the Mexican state of Durango, the partnership agreement which includes the construction, during the period 2010-2013, of solar ...
- Branson backs spending cutsSir Richard Branson calls for spending cuts to begin this year, describing the UK budget deficit as a "serious risk" to recovery.
- BTB Real Estate Investment Trust announces its distribution for the month of
February 2010 Press releases distributed via CNW Group. TORONTO, Feb. 15 /CNW/ - Forest Glen Public School located at 3400 Ponytrail Drive in Mississauga is closed on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2010, due ...