Nissans electric Leaf to cost dollor 25 000
Nissan's electric vehicle 'Leaf' will cost $25,000, including a $7500 government subsidy financed by taxpayers.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : nissans, electric, leaf, cost, dollor, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, li6ccjj7bgw, nissan, electric, leaf, cost, http, www.csmonitor.com, wam.rss, christian, science, monitor, work/money, nissans, electric, leaf, cost, dollor,
Article Viewed 975 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | work/money
intelligent advice on investments and observations on work trends, from the friday edition of the monitor.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 36147 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Nissans electric Leaf to cost dollor 25 000
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- MediGroup for the First Time Exceeds dollor 2 Billion in Alternate Site. Founded in 1999 by physicians and medical supply logistics experts, MediGroup Physician Services is now the nation's largest group purchasing organization for the non-acute health care market....(PRWeb February 19, 2012)Read ...
- California faces dollor 19 billion budget deficit despite massive cutsThe California budget deficit stands a $19.1 billion, even after two years of steep cuts. Democrats oppose Governor Schwarzenegger's proposed cuts but can't agree on a solution.
- Scripps Announces Plans for Regions First Proton Therapy Center dollor 185 Million Facility to Offer Advanced Care to Cancer Patients Scripps Health today announced plans to open the first patient care facility in San Diego County to offer advanced proton therapy to cancer patients. Groundbreaking for the $185 million ...
- Nissans electric Leaf to cost dollor 25 000Nissan's electric vehicle 'Leaf' will cost $25,000, including a $7500 government subsidy financed by taxpayers.
- DuPont Pledges dollor 200 000 to Improve Communications Effectiveness in AgricultureChallenge Grant Supports Innovative Program at the University of Illinois (PRWeb Apr 1, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3816114.htm
- Nyet to dollor 1 million where Math genius may reject award
AP AP - Who doesn't want to be a millionaire? Maybe a 43-year-old unemployed bachelor who lives with his elderly mother in Russia — and who won $1 million for solving ...
- FedEx adding all electric trucks to fleet
Y Green Y! Green - FedEx says it will be the first U.S. delivery service to add all-electric trucks to their fleet. Starting in June, the company will enter four EVs into ...
- Pentagon wants dollor 33 billion more for war in AfghanistanThe Pentagon's request for a $33 billion war supplemental for Afghanistan has Congress concerned about long-term costs. Training Afghan security forces, for instance, could take years.
- Dawn of the dollor 4 coffee in Damascus SyriaAs cafes bloom in Damascus, Syria, young people are favoring coffees and smoothies over the traditional shisha, or water pipe.
- Apple iPad edition of Wall Street Journal could cost dollor 18 a month According to one report, the Wall Street Journal could charge $17.99 a month for access to an Apple iPad-friendly edition of the business broadsheet. Some bloggers say the price tag ...