Sri Lanka elections Will Tamil rights be upheld where
Parliamentary elections in Sri Lanka April 8 could mark progress for the whole country – if the government ends discrimination and embraces the rights of war-weary Tamils.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : lanka, elections, will, tamil, rights, upheld, where, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, commentary, rmv_lewvbq8, lanka, elections, will, tamil, rights, upheld, http, www.csmonitor.com, commentary.rss, christian, science, monitor, commentary, lanka, elections, will, tamil, rights, upheld, where,
Article Viewed 667 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | commentary
monitor editorials, columns (from daniel schorr and others), and opinion pieces from noted experts.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 40562 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Sri Lanka elections Will Tamil rights be upheld where
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- Sri Lanka elections Will Tamil rights be upheld where Parliamentary elections in Sri Lanka April 8 could mark progress for the whole country – if the government ends discrimination and embraces the rights of war-weary Tamils.
- Human Rights Watch says Lords Resistance Army rampage killed 321 in the CongoHuman Rights Watch released a report on Sunday that details a massacre of 321 unarmed Congolese by the Uganda-based Lord's Resistance Army last December.
- Rwanda grenade blasts signal unrest ahead of elections A set of Rwanda grenade blasts Thursday night, along with the exile of a Rwandan ambassador accused of a previous grenade attack last month, underscore political unrest and add a ...
- Behind Supreme Court case Do gun rights protect against tyranny where The US Supreme Court is considering what could be a landmark decision on individual gun rights. An unspoken argument is that armed citizens would make any usurper think twice before ...
- Iraq elections on March 7 high stakes shaky hopes Recent bombings underscore the perilousness of the Iraq elections on March 7, and the consequences for the US and the Middle East. Still, the general trend has been positive, and ...
- Iraqi elections Why one candidate says he faces a US death threat Abu Mahdi al Mohandas is one of more than 6,000 candidates on the ballot in the Iraqi elections on March 7. But the Shiite politician, now hiding in Iran, says ...
- LCM Capital Selects BrightScope to Provide 401k Fee Benchmarking to Chicago Area Plan Sponsors LCM Capital Management leads the way in Chicago towards fee transparency in 401k and 403b plans. (PRWeb Feb 18, 2010)
Read the full ...
- Pemberton secures additional mineral rights in Kindersley Saskatchewan Press releases distributed via CNW Group. CALGARY, Feb. 19 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has reciprocated a Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) decision and permanently banned ...
- RIGHTS UGANDA Fugitives in Their Own Country KAMPALA, Jan 29 (IPS) - Every morning Pepe Julian Onziema wakes up not
knowing if she will live to see another rising sun.
transgender and she lives in ...
- Opposition parties leave CAR elections bodyBangui - Opposition parties in the Central African Republic on Friday announced that they were quitting the electoral process and demanded the resignation of the head of the Independent Electoral Commission.