President Bashirs chief rival boycotts Sudan election
Sudan's leading opposition party candidate Yasir Arman pulled out of the Sudan April 11 election today, citing concerns of voter fraud and insecurity in the Darfur region.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : president, bashirs, chief, rival, boycotts, sudan, election, http, rss.csmonitor.com, feeds, world, f2rk4mq87rq, president, bashir, chief, rival, boycotts, sudan, election, http, www.csmonitor.com, world.rss, christian, science, monitor, world, president, bashirs, chief, rival, boycotts, sudan, election,
Article Viewed 652 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
christian science monitor | world
daily, award-winning international news from csmonitor.com
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 43650 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : President Bashirs chief rival boycotts Sudan election
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- Olin College President Elected Member of the National Academy of.Richard K. Miller, president of Olin College of Engineering, is one of 66 newly elected members of the National Academy of Engineering.(PRWeb February 16, 2012)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9201182.htm
- Can the President Summon Anyone He Wants where
LiveScience.com LiveScience.com - As Commander in Chief of the United States military, the President
can summon any member of the military to his office. For example,
President Obama summoned Gen. Stanley ...
- Gulf oil spill Mr. President the problem isnt just MMSThe Gulf oil spill has focused attention on the Minerals Management Service (MMS). But President Obama's disregard of the environment is more important.
- LS9 Wins Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge AwardRenewable Petroleum™ technology efficiently converts renewable raw materials into low-carbon fuels and chemicals (PRWeb Jun 21, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Renewable_Petroleum/Green_Chemistry/prweb4167074.htm
- Pakistans President Zardari closer to losing powers Pakistan's President Zardari could soon cede several of his powers to the prime minister, after a parliamentary committee approved a long-negotiated draft bill to that effect late Wednesday. It is ...
- President Bashirs chief rival boycotts Sudan election Sudan's leading opposition party candidate Yasir Arman pulled out of the Sudan April 11 election today, citing concerns of voter fraud and insecurity in the Darfur region.
- Sri Lanka elections Will Tamil rights be upheld where Parliamentary elections in Sri Lanka April 8 could mark progress for the whole country – if the government ends discrimination and embraces the rights of war-weary Tamils.
- Iraq election Victorious candidates may be purged boosting Maliki As part of a de-Baathification purge, six candidates who won seats in the Iraq election may be removed. That would cost Iyad Allawi's bloc its narrow victory over incumbent Nouri ...
- With Burma election boycott Suu Kyi party risks breakup Aung San Suu Kyi party members announced a boycott on the Burma election Monday to avoid endorsing an unfair' process. But the largest opposition group in Burma (Myanmar) now risks ...
- Iraq election Winning Sunni candidates targeted by Maliki forces Four Sunni candidates on Iyad Allawi's winning Iraq election ticket are targets of investigation by forces loyal to Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, who is jostling for leverage as the two ...