Obama eases ban on oil drilling
Barack Obama proposes ending a decades-old ban on new offshore oil drilling, in a bid to cut US dependence on imports.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : obama, eases, drilling, http, news.bbc.co.uk, world, americas, 8596692.stm, http, www.bbc.co.uk, syndication, feeds, news, ukfs_news, tech, rss091.xml, news, science/nature, edition, obama, eases, drilling,
Article Viewed 407 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
bbc news | science/nature | uk edition
updated every minute of every day
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 72298 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Apache and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Obama eases ban on oil drilling
Date Listed : Sunday, April 04, 2010
Source : ,
- The Future of the Offshore Drilling Industry to 2015 - Market Analysis, Capital Spend and Competitive Landscape The global offshore drilling expenditure has increased in recent years especially during the period from 2004 to 2008. According to GBI Research’s estimates, approximately $350 billion was spent on offshore ...
- Capella Resources, Canada Has Received Drilling Permits For Tinton Property The Tinton Gold project is located 15 kilometers west-northwest of the famous and historic Homestake Mine in Black Hills at Lead, South Dakota. It is 100% owned property of Capella ...
- Capella Resources Ltd. Started A Drilling Program On Nevada Gold Project
Nevada Gold Project, a property of Capella Resources Ltd. is located on the Maricunga Gold Belt, Northern Chile. The Nevada Gold Project is a 1900 hectare landholding of Capella and ...
- Capella Resources Initiated A Drilling Program At Lajitas Gold Project, Chile Capella Resources, an exploration and mineral development company has 100% ownership of Lajitas Gold-Copper Project. This project is located among the established resources on the Maricunga Gold Belt in Northern ...
- Drilling Today Launches 22 New Websites Drilling Today Launches 22 New Websites
Drilling Today Monthly Magazine on water well drilling industry launches 22 new wessites. Those websites are
Dth Rotary Drilling Rigs
· Drilling Rigs India
· Drilling Rigs
- Arihant Drilling announces the launch of their Service Website Arihant Drilling, Gurgaon are glad to announce the launch of our official business website which will surely enhance and improve the search experience. Our website http://www.indiamart.com/arihantdrilling/ is thoroughly upgraded as ...
- Arindum Drilling announces the launch of their Business Catalog Arindum Drilling, is pleased to announce the launch of its newly designed official website http://www.indiamart.com/arindumdrilling/. The company's goal is to provide its visitors with a virtual experience through the website, ...
- Colibrys Launches MEMS Tilt Sensor Featuring Micro G Bias Stability for Drilling Applications Colibrys announce today the release of one of the world’s highest stability ±3g full range accelerometer commercially available, the RS9003.A.
Neuchâtel, Switzerland, September 03, 2009 -- RS9003 is an ideal sensor ...
- Terra Energy & Resource Technologies and King Resources to Unite Efforts to Form a $50M Drilling Fund Las Vegas (CRWENEWSIRE) Terra Energy & Resource Technologies, Inc. (OTC.BB:TEGR, a natural resource exploration services technology company, announced today June 30, 2009 that the Company has signed a Memo of ...
- Drilling of First Shallow Light Oil Exploration Well Underway in Kyrgyzstan BAAR, Switzerland, June 15 -- Manas Petroleum (OTC: MNAP - News) is pleased to report that the drilling of an exploration well at the North Ayzar-1 (Tuzluk license) prospect by ...