Government set to unveil offshore drilling plan
Reuters - The Obama administration is expected to announce by Wednesday its updated plan for oil and natural gas drilling in U.S. waters, including whether to allow exploration for the first time along the U.S. East Coast.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : government, unveil, offshore, drilling, plan, reuters, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, science, important, http, news.yahoo.com, 20100330, pl_nm, us_usa_oil_drilling, http, rss.news.yahoo.com, science, yahoo!, news, science, government, unveil, offshore, drilling, plan, reuters,
Article Viewed 823 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
yahoo! news - science
yahoo! news - science
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 95261 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is YTS/1.20.10 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Government set to unveil offshore drilling plan
Date Listed : Monday, March 29, 2010
Source : ,
- Taking Earths pulse Scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexA growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Malachy the Pekingese wins prestigious U.S. dog show
Reuters Reuters - A placid Pekingese slowly trotted to victory on Tuesday at the 136th Westminster Kennel Club dog show, beating a Dalmatian, a German Shepherd, a Dachshund and three other ...
- Astronaut Glenn calls historic flight best day of his life
Reuters Reuters - Astronaut John Glenn, marking the 50th anniversary on Monday of his historic flight as the first American to orbit the Earth, remembered it as the best day of ...
- Study finds one percent of human genes switched off
Reuters Reuters - Scientists studying the human genome have found that each of us is carrying around 20 genes that have been completely inactivated, suggesting that not all switched-off genes are ...
- Flood hit dyke in south China suffers new breach
Reuters Reuters - A flood-battered dyke in China suffered a fresh breach on Wednesday as heavy flooding that has killed nearly 200 people in the past week intensified and about 100,000 ...
- Obama seeks new drill ban as oil still spews
Reuters Reuters - The White House is set to step up its legal battle on Wednesday to keep deepwater drilling on hold in the Gulf of Mexico in the aftermath of ...
- UKs Cameron Obama to talk BP at G8 G20 summit
Reuters Reuters - British Prime Minister David Cameron is expected to discuss BP with U.S. President Barack Obama when the two meet this weekend, Cameron's spokesman said Wednesday.
- Gulf oil spill Judge slams Obamas drilling moratorium blocks it The judge said the federal report that led to the drilling moratorium didn't 'explicitly justify' a ban. Some independent engineers who reviewed the report agree. The administration will appeal.
- Oil drilling CEO Hayward gets no sympathy. Does he deserve some where Oil drilling produces the fuel that powers our economy. BP CEO Hayward, who's providing that, deserves a sense of fair play.
- Louisiana backs oil industry wants drilling moratorium thrown out Louisiana is supporting a lawsuit to overturn the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. The ban could cost the local oil industry as much as $330 million a month, the state ...