Peruvian Amazon trees a niche market for carbon trading
AFP - In a far-flung corner of the Peruvian Amazon, a multinational company aims to offset carbon dioxide emissions from its factories in France by planting thousands of trees which may also provide an income for local communities.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : peruvian, amazon, trees, niche, market, carbon, trading, http, us.rd.yahoo.com, dailynews, science, important, http, news.yahoo.com, 20100330, sc_afp, peruenvironmentcarbonforestry, http, rss.news.yahoo.com, science, yahoo!, news, science, peruvian, amazon, trees, niche, market, carbon, trading,
Article Viewed 811 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
yahoo! news - science
yahoo! news - science
The Submitted XML Type text/xml and gathered so far 95261 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is YTS/1.20.10 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Peruvian Amazon trees a niche market for carbon trading
Date Listed : Monday, March 29, 2010
Source : ,
- Making Money Program- Efficient Tips on Face book Marketing With a laptop and high-level rate Internet approach, the possible for the home worker to succeed money online is close to boundless. As it happens to ruling the exact home ...
- Consilium Software Recognized with New Market Breakthrough Award for Genesys Contact Centers in Asia Pacific Singapore, 19 March 2010: Consilium Software, a leading Unified Communications solutions company, has been recognized by Alcatel-Lucent as the New Market Breakthrough Award winner for Genesys contact centers. Consilium ...
- Attention Crown Point Home Owners: M & M Construction has formed an alliance with Temo Sunrooms to help homeowners reduce their energy bill and carbon footprint by taking advantage of the $7500 federal tax credit. M&M Construction has acquired dealer rights to sunrooms, carports, and patio covers that have Solar panels installed by the factory. By having these flexible solar panels installed at the factory, ...
- Ahead Of Its Time Free Viral Marketing Tool, Viral Traffic Outbreak, Breaks The Mould In Web Traffic For the Online Marketer! Viral Traffic Outbreak is the name of a free viral marketing tool that has been garnering a lot of publicity online recently. This online tool is aimed to help people ...
- Mobile Application Marketplace ----Aarkstore Enterprise Overview:
Mobile application development initially looks like a great business opportunity. Apple's and other OEMs providing free and simple to user development tools for their handsets and offering ...
- Market Opportunity: Service Delivery Platforms (SDP) ----Aarkstore Enterprise Service Delivery Platform (SDP) can be loosely defined as a standards based framework that facilitates the design, development, implementation and management of services required to run the operations of network ...
- Freecom Trading announces the launch of their Business Website. Freecom Trading, New Delhi is delighted to announce the launch of its website http://www.indiamart.com/freecomtrading/ that will be of tremendous value to our customers. The company, is one of the most ...
- China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 is an invaluable asset for anyone who wants to invest in the automobile parts and accessories manufacturing ...
- China Medical Device Market Research and Forecast, 2008-2010 (Whole report) Currently, China is already the third largest medical device market in the world, after the United States and Japan. Within 5 to 7 years, China will surpass Japan and become ...
- Findire the best Advertisement and Real estate Property Marketing Portal. Findire site can feature your property on the sites home page, being accessed by people from all round the world. Your advertisement is centrally located in the website for maximum ...