Worlds smallest superconductor developed Sheet of four pairs of molecules less than one nanometer wide
Scientists have developed the world's smallest superconductor, a sheet of four pairs of molecules less than one nanometer wide. The new study provides the first evidence that nanoscale molecular superconducting wires can be fabricated, which could be used for nanoscale electronic devices and energy applications.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : worlds, smallest, superconductor, developed, sheet, four, pairs, molecules, less, than, nanometer, wide, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, vkjjwnfw, 100329112151.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, worlds, smallest, superconductor, developed, sheet, four, pairs, molecules, less, than, nanometer, wide,
Article Viewed 825 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Worlds smallest superconductor developed Sheet of four pairs of molecules less than one nanometer wide
Date Listed : Monday, March 29, 2010
Source : ,
- Los Angeles County Lands Best Renewable Sustainable Project with a Patented Solar Complex built on Pre-Developed Industrial Land This project was developed on a small parcel of land close to existing transmission lines, and it is the first of several planned in Antelope Valley, California.
Los Angeles, CA, March ...
- SPEC India has developed Sales force automation (SFA) software SPEC India has developed Sales force automation (SFA) software called SPEC SFA. It is a type of program that automates business tasks such as inventory control, sales processing, and tracking ...
- HW Glass Ltd. Offers A Wide Spectrum Of Double Glazed Units, Developed Using Latest Technology 2 Feb, 2010 Incepted in 1972, HW Glass is a well-established company engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of glass. A distinguished player in glass industry in UK, ...
- Plutonic Developed clean energy projects for Hydro Electricity Power Supply Using a countryâ€™s natural resources is the best way to generate green energy. In British Columbia the abundance of water and wind makes it very feasible to have hydro power ...
- An Innovative Program Developed by Mizzen Media Is Expanding to Include a Greater Number of High Quality Merchants Mizzen Media's program, the aptly named INSTACONVERSIONS, helps merchants increase their sales by an average of 10%-30% without incurring any additional costs or effort.
The key feature of INSTACONVERSIONS ...
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE GUM LIGHTENING METHOD DEVELOPED BY TOP BEVERLY HILLS DENTIST DR. ALEX FARNOOSH BEVERLY HILLS PERIODONTIST FINDS PROPRIETARY SOLUTION FOR DISCOLORED GUMS BETTER THAN LASER METHODS
BEVERLY HILLS, CA, January 2010â€"Top Los Angeles periodontist and cosmetic dentist Dr. Alex Farnoosh, invented a method proven ...
- The Mayans Had Developed Three Calendar Systems The Mayans during their classical period between the 250 AD and 900 AD rose to great heights of civilization. They were skilled farmers and hunters along with great mathematicians, storytellers, ...
- Indian Hair Crops Up at the 2009 Galveston County Best of Both Worlds Hair Show India â€" Friday January 1st 2010: The 2009 Galveston County Best of Both Worlds Hair Show celebrated Chris Rock's work last Sunday. Rock's documentary 'Good Hair' was exhibited as it ...
- Well Developed CBT Skills Training for Hypnotherapists offered at Cliftonâ€™s Practice, Bristol These days acquiring CBT Skills training is a must for hypnotherapists.
As per the guidelines laid down by the National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines and NHS ...
- 1099 Software for 2009 Forms and Electronic Reporting Released by WorldSharp Technology, Inc. WorldSharp Technologies, Inc. Announces the 2009 Version of WorldSharp 1099 Preparation System with Electronic Reporting is ready for Distribution. This version is for Forms 1098, 1099, 392X, 5498, 8935, W-2G ...