Preventing road deaths New research focuses on worldwide problem
A recent WHO report on inadequate road safety opened with some stark figures: 1.2 million deaths and up to 50 million nonfatal injuries occur every year on the world's roads.
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : preventing, road, deaths, research, focuses, worldwide, problem, http, feeds.sciencedaily.com, sciencedaily, zup2tpdouba, 100329203214.htm, http, www.sciencedaily.com, newsfeed.xml, sciencedaily, magazine, preventing, road, deaths, research, focuses, worldwide, problem,
Article Viewed 1112 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
your link to the latest research news. daily headlines about discoveries in the physical and life sciences, health and medicine, the environment, and technology, from the world's leading universities and research centers.
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 334956 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is GSE and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : Preventing road deaths New research focuses on worldwide problem
Date Listed : Monday, March 29, 2010
Source : ,
- CEEOA starts the annual research CEEOA starts the annual research "CEE IT Outsourcing Review" and launches ITOlist.eu â€" the catalogue of ITO companies.
17 March, 2010 â€" Sofia â€" Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association ...
- Petromanas, Manas being its largest shareholder, will be as big as the multi-billion dollar Bankers Petroleum according to Casey Research 101 Plaza Real South, Suite 212
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Petromanas, Manas being its largest shareholder, will be as big as the multi-billion dollar Bankers Petroleum according to Casey Research.
See the BNN ...
- China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 China industry research and market forecast: automobile parts and accessories manufacturing industry, 2008-2009 is an invaluable asset for anyone who wants to invest in the automobile parts and accessories manufacturing ...
- China Medical Device Market Research and Forecast, 2008-2010 (Whole report) Currently, China is already the third largest medical device market in the world, after the United States and Japan. Within 5 to 7 years, China will surpass Japan and become ...
- Same day loans: Mid month problems can be solved Through same day loans a person can solve the monetary problems. When a person is facing a financial crunch in the mid of the month and he/she does not have ...
- LLDPE Market on the Rebound - New Study from Ceresana Research LLDPE is one of the most important plastics. This market is recovering well from the economic crisis: â€śWe expect to see significant growth in sales and distribution starting in ...
- CEEOA starts the annual research "CEE IT Outsourcing Review" and launches ITOlist.eu ďż˝" the catalogue of ITO companies 17 March, 2010 ďż˝" Sofia ďż˝" Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association (CEEOA) is pleased to announce that they started the research â€śCentral and Eastern Europe IT Outsourcing Review 2009â€ť ...
- Worldwide Online Searchable Investor Databases Launched JCF Consulting, Inc. and JCF Capital Advisors, LLC have launched an online global investor database search service made available to anyone online at a low per record price.
San Diego, CA, ...
- Worldwide Growth of Car Sales Industry The present day markets offer different models of cars that cater to varying requirements of customers. No matter whether you are looking for luxury cars or cheap cars, you will ...
- LTE Forum 2010 takes place in Stockholm, home of the first commercial 4G/LTE network worldwide Porto, March 16th 2010. The wireless business is undergoing a major shift from voice-driven to data-driven services. Studies indicate that data revenue has grown by more than 30% per year, ...