PEM Inc. Introduces Plan to Directly Track Carbon in Maine Forests
Direct measurement and tracking of forest carbon on large scales is key to carbon pricing and trading but is lacking. Estimation of forest carbon as currently used is highly uncertain. PEMs unique field analyzer technology and data services now under development and testing aims to fill this critical carbon gap for forests from Maine to Indonesia. (PRWeb Mar 25, 2010)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/ releases/ 2010/ 03/ prweb3737964.htm
User comments, Ratings and Reviews
[Bookmark & read later
/ Comment this story ]
/ realated stories]
Article Taged as : inc., introduces, plan, directly, track, carbon, maine, forests, http, www.prweb.com, releases, 2010, prweb3737964.htm, http, www.prweb.com, scienceresearch.xml, (the, free, wire, service), science, research, inc., introduces, plan, directly, track, carbon, maine, forests,
Article Viewed 1155 times.
Positive attitude 1 votes [0%]
Negetive attitude 1 votes [0%]
News Article Source & Groups
pr web (the free wire service) science and research
latest news releases from prweb.com for science and research
The Submitted XML Type text/xml; charset=UTF-8 and gathered so far 342138 bytes of news and keep on growing.
Submit Server name is Microsoft-IIS/7.5 and Code Page 65001 (Not Defined/Un Known)
: : PEM Inc. Introduces Plan to Directly Track Carbon in Maine Forests
Date Listed : Monday, March 29, 2010
Source : ,
- InVite® Health Introduces and SNO 145 Sleep Awake by Power Plant Sleep Aid InVite® Health, a leading nutraceutical firm headquartered in Nassau County, New York, today announced the release of an advanced sleep enhancement product supplied by Power Plant – the...(PRWeb February 21, ...
- Dimensional Optics® Introduces New Website Navigation for. Dimensional Optics, the market leader in Active and Passive 3D Glasses, has developed a new online shopping experience to provide an easy solution to navigate the complexities of buying 3D ...
- Nook news Barnes and Noble introduces cheaper Wi Fi only tabletNook parent Barnes & Noble on Monday slashed the price on its 3G e-reader. Meanwhile, the company introduced a Wi-Fi-only Nook for $149.
- Enzyme trio for biosynthesis of hydrocarbon fuelsScientists have identified a trio of bacterial enzymes that can catalyze key steps in the conversion of plant sugars into hydrocarbon compounds for the production of green transportation fuels.
- A loophole in US crackdown on carbon emissions from carsUS gives carbon emission credits for hybrid, electric, and other alternatively fueled cars. The loophole is aimed at spurring the alternative technology.
- UK low carbon uptake too slowThe UK has been "disappointingly slow" at taking up low carbon technologies, a report by MPs warns.
- Bulbrite Introduces Energy Efficient TURBO LEDs Featuring State of the Art Light Source Offering energy efficiency at a higher level of performance for lighting designers and specifiers, BULBRITE introduces a New Generation of TURBO LEDs featuring a state-of-the-art, revolutionary design, to its extensive ...
- PEM Inc. Introduces Plan to Directly Track Carbon in Maine Forests Direct measurement and tracking of forest carbon on large scales is key to carbon pricing and trading but is lacking. Estimation of forest carbon as currently used is highly uncertain. ...
- Peruvian Amazon trees a niche market for carbon trading
AFP AFP - In a far-flung corner of the Peruvian Amazon, a multinational company aims to offset carbon dioxide emissions from its factories in France by planting thousands of trees which ...
- France backs down on carbon taxThe French government signals that it is dropping a plan for a tax on domestic carbon dioxide emissions.